News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Slight Problem

Started by Bob Gould, June 15, 2004, 08:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Gould

When I go to the package amnager I am getting this at the top of the broswer:
Notice: Undefined variable:  packageInfo in /home/ebarrelr/public_html/forum/Sources/PackageGet.php on line 296
Notice: Undefined variable:  packageInfo in /home/ebarrelr/public_html/forum/Sources/PackageGet.php on line 296
After I click on download pagages
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. - Benjamin Franklin

[Unknown]

Ignore it, it only happens when you have packages installed in the list and it won't break anything if it's there... but I can take it out for you. (one second.)

-[Unknown]

Bob Gould

No problem I just wanted make sure it wasn't a real problem. Thanks
Am I imagining or is this update faster than the other?
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. - Benjamin Franklin

[Unknown]

I wouldn't be surprised if it had gotten faster; we are always working on efficiency.

-[Unknown]

Bob Gould

I have never doen the BB thing os I don't know but other folks on the Board say it's the fastest one out there.

TodaysXt

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 15, 2004, 08:57:46 PM
Ignore it, it only happens when you have packages installed in the list and it won't break anything if it's there... but I can take it out for you. (one second.)

-[Unknown]

I'm getting about the same ...

Notice: Undefined variable: packageInfo in /home/public_html/cgi-bin/smf/Sources/PackageGet.php on line 303

I'll ignore it but I couldn't find your fix.
Thanks
Xt.

TodaysXt

Advertisement: