SNIPER

Started by AST3R1X, November 03, 2008, 11:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AST3R1X

Link to the theme

Army styled theme in Green/black colours.

Includes PSD file for header text.

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Cado

AST3R1X

Fussilet

nice theme my friend :)

AST3R1X

AST3R1X

A small error on one of the images was detected  :o  and the d/load package has now been rectified. Apologies to all. Hope you enjoy.  :D

MangosMadMax

Nice theme, will you be making it for SMF 2.0 aswell ?
Regards,
MadMax

Cisco Certified Desktop Support & Network Engineer

AST3R1X

Thanks for your comment SG.MadMax  :)

I'm a little busy in real life at the mo but it might go to SMF 2.0 later  ;)

cgriff54

First I just want to say thanks for the theme, this is what we have been looking for.

If you have time I have a question, I added in a Mod that adds a tab to the default theme, but when I apply our default theme (sniper) I lose the tab, Admin, calendar, help, search ect are still there but not any mods that I add.  Do yo know how I can add them in?

Thanks

Chris

bullbreedluverz

you will have to manually edit this theme for the button to appear on it - the mod will have manual edits on its download page that you will need to do to add the button

cgriff54

Thanks for the info I am going to give that a shot.  I have to say that I find SMF much easier to use then PHPBB.

Thanks Again.

cgriff54

I was unable to locate the manual edits download for this theme, I spent the last 45 min trying to find this code to change.  I have a little HTLM skill but this is over my head.  :-[

cgriff54

Okay I feel like a total DORK, I was looking at the theme and not the MOD for the manual install instructions.  Any way I was able to get these tabs added in.

Thanks for your help.

bullbreedluverz

cool, glad you got it sorted

you will have to do similar edits for a lot of mods when you a  custom theme

AST3R1X

@ cgriff54 

Apologies for not being around. Real Life issues took over. Im glad you got it sorted  :D
Thanks for your comments  :D

@  stikkki

Thanks for jumping in and helping out  ;) much appreciated.

You have some nice themes there mate too  ;D

bullbreedluverz

Quote from: AST3R1X on April 06, 2009, 04:34:14 PM

@  stikkki

Thanks for jumping in and helping out  ;) much appreciated.

You have some nice themes there mate too  ;D

no problem and cheers - this theme is nice too, ive got a military based theme planned for 2.0 (when i find time with all the other stuff im doing lol)

leegreaves

Any chance of updating this theme for smf 2.01 im really looking for something similar to this or in the style of America's Army 3!

Advertisement: