cbi v0.5 (Custom Board Icons)

Started by Bigguy, November 11, 2006, 11:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bod22

Quote from: Kindred on August 08, 2018, 08:46:30 PM
I need your url

I posted it above. ;) https://strefapsx.pl/forum/

Quote from: SychO on August 09, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
Remove the rowspan=2 from the icon td, looking at the images, the theme in question removes that property, but the mod adds it

As you can see I'm not very good at this staff, where can I find this rowspan to be removed?

Kindred

that link does nto show any broken layout...   I would need to see the actual broken layout.

However, Sycho is likely correct. If there is a rowspan=2 in the mod code but not in your theme code, then yes - it could have an effect similar to your images.

You'd have to fix the mod code addition in both MessageIndex and BoardIndex
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bigguy

Yeah, there is. I just noticed it.

Bigguy

Ok, so looking at the code I might have come up with a solution....maybe. rowspan is only present in the boardindex so I combined the code and this SHOULD work. No promises though.

EDIT: Use this file and the messageindex attached to the last post I made with attachments.

bod22

Today is my lucky day! Finally, it works on all themes. Thank you very much for your patience and help.

Bigguy

That's great to hear. I'm glad it's working for you. If there are any errors, please post back and we'll do what we can to get ya up and runnin. :)

Bigguy

@bod22: Try these files out. Sorry for the wait.

bod22

Thank you, I'll try them in the evening.

Bigguy

Bigguy

bod22

Yes, everyhing's great.  Thanks!

Arskrigitsioniets

It doesn't work on Flexive theme even if I manually replace it.

Original and modified files are attached. The Flexive theme: https://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2846. It has Awesomefont icons but you can disable it in theme settings and then standart .png icons are displayed.

Yes, I've checked it in default, the mod works on default theme, so the problem is in Flexive theme.

Bigguy

You might need to talk to the theme author but I will check these files out in a bit here.

Kindred

Making those changes for the theme would be an individual thing, since the changes and files would depend completely on what other mods that you have installed.
Altered files will probably be removed, lest someone get confused and try to use them.

Also, as with any mod....  specific themes may always require manual changes...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bigguy

All right I gave this a shot. Please backup your originals before you try these. After you get them they can be removed if the higher powers see fit to do so. :) If these do not work maybe the theme author can help you out.

Arskrigitsioniets

Quote from: Bigguy on December 09, 2018, 06:04:11 PM
All right I gave this a shot. Please backup your originals before you try these. After you get them they can be removed if the higher powers see fit to do so. :) If these do not work maybe the theme author can help you out.
Now it works  :) But there are a little of mistakes.

Bigguy

live627

It's something to do with font awesome icons

Bigguy

Which could be the theme you are using or another mod. Thanks live627

addlife

Hey bigguy just wanted to pop in and thank you for this mod. I wanted to customize my icons in a custom theme and didn't know how. It didn't dawn on me to check if there was a mod for that until today :)

It's 3am by me and I just got it to work on my test site. Now I've got to sleep. Tomorrow I hope to get it to work on my main site.

Thanks! 

Advertisement: