Started by Blue!, December 02, 2006, 02:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue!

Hey, I have to admit, that I use the Joomla hacks bridge, because it allows me to fully integrate my joomla site with every other addon I have installed. I did use the bridge here for quite a while before hand, but it has been a long time since.

One quick question, how do the avatars sync using this bridge? Does it have avatar syncing at all?
I ask because the Joomla hacks version has a problem with the avatars being displayed incorrectly, smf seems to want to resize all CB avatars to 65 x 65, the default.

I was just wondering if you guys had managed to get around this, and if so could you offer some advice as to how to implement this with the other bridge. I understand if you don't want to, but, well, it would be very nice of you to do so. After we are all trying to bridge the same, great forum!

Kindred

there is no syncing between smf and CB
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: