News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Quick Reply Bug

Started by NukeWorker.com, June 29, 2004, 11:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NukeWorker.com

Anytime anyone uses the "Quick Reply" box on my site, they get this error when they click on submit:

An Error Has Occurred!
You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh. 

If they click on preview, then submit, all is fine.

[Unknown]

Your Display template is old.

-[Unknown]

NukeWorker.com

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 30, 2004, 02:23:45 AM
Your Display template is old.

-[Unknown]
Thank you.

The reason I didn't use the beta6 display template (I'm using it now) was because it puts a scroll  bar to the left and bottom of the avatars.  -- So I got off my butt, and edited the new display template.  I wonder what else I screwed up using old templates...

I think I also used the beta 5 version of board index and message index.  Any suggestions as to what problems that might cause?

Ben_S

You could have used the display template from the classic theme ;)

Don't think they should cause any major problems, but if you havent modified them, its best to use the latest ones to gain any new features, bug fixes
Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

NukeWorker.com

Quote from: Ben_S on June 30, 2004, 04:14:52 PM
You could have used the display template from the classic theme ;)

Don't think they should cause any major problems, but if you havent modified them, its best to use the latest ones to gain any new features, bug fixes

The formatting was different in those.  I uploaded one at a time,a nd if it "looked different", I left it off, because I liked my curent look.  : :o

Advertisement: