News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Where is this mode?

Started by Spike2, December 10, 2006, 01:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sizofren

hello everyone  i have a question. İ instaled  attachments (this) mod.i get the errors and than i instaled another forum.intaled this mod than i get the messageindex.php and messageindex.template.php from ftp.i instaled old forum. its worked.

this is be any problem?

i wait your comments

HR

Can this mod be adjusted (since its going to the topic view rather than message view) to use avatar sizes rather than attachment sizes?

For the time being I shortcutted it

'width' => $row['bigWidth']/3,
'height' => $row['bigHeight']/3

And.. can we have the thing scan all attachments and display the first one it finds.. I find that with over 22000 posts its a bit frustrating to reorganize them all (actually @ 10%) OR find a way to alter the attachment order rather than modifying and dropping things to reup.

I can explain this as simply as possible.. If I do it & implement I guarantee it.
If I do it and you implement it its a crap shoot.

HR

OK, so I guess this is a dead mod after all

I can explain this as simply as possible.. If I do it & implement I guarantee it.
If I do it and you implement it its a crap shoot.

Tanks

Is niko still around ?

Im sure my old best friend would be able to post how to make this happen on 2.0 RC1 :)

sizofren

thanks for answers i solved ;) thanks

ittiphol

Quote from: niko on January 03, 2007, 07:48:29 AM
My bad I made mistake. Group by belongs before order by. Sorry (again).

AND ml.ID_MSG = t.ID_LAST_MSG
AND mf.ID_MSG = t.ID_FIRST_MSG
GROUP BY t.ID_TOPIC
ORDER BY " . ($pre_query ? "FIND_IN_SET(t.ID_TOPIC, '" . implode(',', $topic_ids) . "')" : (!empty($modSettings['enableStickyTopics']) ? 'isSticky' . ($fake_ascending ? '' : ' DESC') . ', ' : '') . $_REQUEST['sort'] . ($ascending ? '' : ' DESC')) . "
LIMIT " . ($pre_query ? '' : "$start, ") . "$maxindex", __FILE__, __LINE__);

sorry to reply this post

how to fix default image if image is not attach file

thank you

Irisado

This topic is nearly ten year old.  Please start a new topic if you require support with this issue or want to request a mod, rather than revive such an old one as this.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: