Menu Button alignment

Started by Springer, July 03, 2004, 09:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Springer

With smaller resolutions, or when you add MANY buttons :), the menu uses multiple lines.  Is there any way to make the buttons that go to a new line, align directly under the first button on the top row?  (instead of under the upshrink button)

Alisha

I started a thread about this a while back, I do not believe currently there is a way except to edit the template and manually create the menu. I have not done this yet, because 90% of my member are 800x600 or higher.

Although, another alternate idea, one that I am considering is creating a traditional Flash menu to replace the buttons. I do agree with you though, if there are a larger amount of buttons, it can look a little out of balance.  I has hoped to find a Fix to maybe change the toprow and second row to start <center> and work out? I think might make it look a little more uniform.

Springer

What about a table?  First column upshrink, second all the other buttons?

I added break's between the buttons but didn't look good at certain screen sizes.  Other options I considered was remove the upshrink or move it up/down to not be on the same line as the menu buttons.

Advertisement: