News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Topic autorization required

Started by pulkit, December 16, 2006, 06:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pulkit

Is it possible to integrate a feature in admin control panel that allows admins to select that all new threads must be approved by Admin,global mod or board mod or any combination of the 3 before it shows up on the forum ??
also, if a thread is rejected can an e-mail or PM or both be sent to the user who posted the thread explaining the reason why the thread was rejected ? along with this, there should be a field where the reason can be selected from a standard drop down list or by typed or a combo of both ??

I know these are a lot of things to ask for but vBulletin users have such an option available ...

pulkit

青山 素子

Some of what you are asking is being developed for a future SMF version. For now, you'll need to use mods to accomplish this.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

pulkit

i was looking for a mod like this but could not find it for version 1.1.1 ...

pulkit

mods please move this topic to mod requests ...

Thanks

pulkit

pulkit

I just noticed that this kind of mod approval system is working in one of the boards called "Hosts and Hosting" on this site ...

Can someone help me with this for my site ... I'm using SMF 1.1.2 with TP version 0.9.7 with Mesh TP theme ...

Thanks

H

Quote from: pulkit on March 18, 2007, 05:04:04 PM
I just noticed that this kind of mod approval system is working in one of the boards called "Hosts and Hosting" on this site ...

Can someone help me with this for my site ... I'm using SMF 1.1.2 with TP version 0.9.7 with Mesh TP theme ...

Thanks

The one used on this site is the one in the Development edition which will be released shortly.

Moved topic to Mod Requests
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Advertisement: