Functionality requests for SSI in the next version of SMF

Started by Grudge, December 25, 2006, 04:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

There is the SSI Register mod for 1.1.x, no-one has ported it to 2.0 yet (though I've been meaning to for a while)

maharjanumesh

^^

AGAIN THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

:D

hope SSI register mode comes for  2.0 version also

Arantor

It will if I can ever find time to take it over and fix it up...

Lugial

http://epicvideogamers.com ~ I'm not some arrogant, selfish douche bag, if you need any kind of support, just pm me.

Orphia

I'd like the search function to be able to search for topics started by user.  (Right now you need to know at least a word in the title.)

I know the stats page shows the list of top 10 topic starters, so it seems the software somehow keeps track of topic starters, but it would be useful to be able to find other users' threads, and your own.

I've done a fair bit of searching this site and can't find a mod that does this.

Kind regards,

Orphia.

Arantor

SMF 2 lets you see all the topics started by a user.

Orphia

Quote from: Arantor on February 08, 2010, 02:19:15 AM
SMF 2 lets you see all the topics started by a user.

Thanks very much, Arantor.  By SMF 2, do you mean SMF 2.0 RC2 Public?

Arantor

Either 2.0 RC1 or 2.0 RC2 will do it, but yeah, stick with 2.0 RC2 Public.

Orphia

Quote from: Arantor on February 08, 2010, 02:41:22 AM
Either 2.0 RC1 or 2.0 RC2 will do it, but yeah, stick with 2.0 RC2 Public.

Great!  Thanks very much.

mosravo

what i want is to be able to create cusomize field having dynamic dropdown list based on the section of another dropdown list  like

Selecting State to get Local Government, selecting Local Government to get Constituency and getting the senator of that constituency.

Well i have been able go achieve this integrating it on my web site but i am still trying to understand how to create modes and integrate them.

I also want to a situation where one can click on a like button or link close to comment to like a comment.

Thank You.

Moses Oreva.

Advertisement: