News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

nneonneo's Shoutbox

Started by nneonneo, December 26, 2006, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jossanaijr

Quote from: nneonneo on October 26, 2007, 03:13:19 PM
OK, head to the table smf_sessions (left panel navigation) and hit "Empty" on top. Make sure it says "TRUNCATE" in the dialog (NOT "DROP", or SMF will stop working!), and then the sessions table should be empty.

Servidor: localhost   Banco de Dados: mydata_smf1   Tabela: smf_sessions
Visualizar
Estrutura
SQL
Procurar
Inserir
Exportar
Importar
Operações
Limpa
Eliminar

Campo   Tipo   Collation   Atributos   Nulo   Padrão   Extra   Ações
   session_id   varchar(32)   utf8_general_ci      Não                                 
   last_update   int(10)       UNSIGNED   Não   0                              
   data   mediumtext   utf8_general_ci      Não                                 

Marcar todos / Desmarcar todos Com marcados:   

Mine is showing in portuguese...
Should I mark all 3: session id, last update, data?
Should I choose Limpa (Clear) or Eliminar (delete)?

nneonneo

Limpa - Clear. That should clear the table.
Check out the AJAX Shoutbox (my one and only mod to date :P)
Do you like SMF? Are you using ProBoards, InvisionFree, ActiveBoards or some other web-hosted forum? I can help you convert to SMF (without having to purchase a DB conversion)...contact me [nneonneo {at} gmail *dot* com], and see this topic
spammers here!

examino

nneonneo, does your shoutbox works with 1.1.4? As i said, i tried installing it and faced problems (It kept saying "Loading"). Can you please tell me?

jossanaijr

Session cleared but it did not worked...
I have to leave now.  I will return to this issue later.  Thanks.

nneonneo

@examino: It does work with 1.1.4, but the "loading" problem can be caused by a number of possibilities. Try chmod'ding the yshout/yshout.php file to 755.

@jossanaijr: Try checking the server and/or forum error logs.
Do you like SMF? Are you using ProBoards, InvisionFree, ActiveBoards or some other web-hosted forum? I can help you convert to SMF (without having to purchase a DB conversion)...contact me [nneonneo {at} gmail *dot* com], and see this topic
spammers here!

examino

Worked like a charm... CHMOD yshoot.php to 755. That was it.

jayant

Quote from: nneonneo on October 26, 2007, 01:56:01 PM
@jayant: Odd, there's no yshout/ folder -- maybe try coping the yshout folder from the package to your forum root.

@Shankirili: Try chmod'ding yshout.php to 755 - some hosts are configured with certain restrictions on script execution.
I failed to follow, what I've to do actually, so that the shoutbox should work properly.

jossanaijr

Well I just checked it from another pc and it is working!  Perhaps it some issue related to cache in my another pc.Thanks.

nneonneo

@jayant: How did you install the shoutbox? Was it through the package manager, or manually?
If you installed it manually, there is a folder called "yshout" in the package. This folder goes in the forum root (the folder where "Sources" "Themes" and other files/folders are).

@jossanaijr: Yeah, probably something on your own machine.
spammers here!

jossanaijr

Me again...
I tried to update and install your last version but then I notice that this MOD does not appear in my "Browse Packages" !
Can I just install the new version?

EDIT:OK, reinstalled without problems.  Now using the last version and it is listed in my packages page.

jossanaijr

No.... not working fine...
When I'm logged everythings ok.
BUT when not logged, guest have this page:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

History Commands

Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Here my index.template where I think I must made some changes...

(REMOVED SCRIPT: SOLVED)

jossanaijr

Ok, I found some repeated scripts and deleted.   It seems to be working fine for guest and for me when logged with only one problem:
When I'm logged, below the shoutbox it is showing the box to loggin as if I was not logged...:

Login with username, password and session length 

I cannot find where should I fix it.

jossanaijr

I broke my site!!!!!

I made a mess in my index.template.php and now it is not working anymore....

More I tried to fix it, I think more it is broken...

My index.template.php is now:

(REMOVED SCRIPT: SOLVED)

Please someone help me!

nneonneo

Can I ask you to edit your above post (both), and put the code in a [ code ] block? It is making this page huge.

As for your issue: post/PM the index.template.php, or attach it to your post. This is preferred, so that I can download it.
spammers here!

jossanaijr

I do not know what's going on in this pc (or internet) I'm working now...
I cannot turn to code my first php I include in post above.
I will keep trying, sorry.

nneonneo

It's alright, I just don't want the page becoming so long, making it hard to read.

As for your problems:
1) Parse error.
Last five lines should read
<td class="', $direction == 'top' ? 'main' : 'mirror', 'tab_back">', implode(' &nbsp;|&nbsp; ', $button_strip) , '</td>
<td class="', $direction == 'top' ? 'main' : 'mirror', 'tab_' , $context['right_to_left'] ? 'first' : 'last' , '">&nbsp;</td>';
}

?>

You are missing a ' somewhere there, which causes the error.

2) Guest options when logged in:
After
// --- End FlashChat Integration ---
add
// YSHOUT HERE
echo '
<br /><b>Shout Box</b><br /><br />
<div id="yshout"', empty($options['collapse_header']) ? '>' : ' style="display: none;">',$txt['yshout_loading'],'<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /></div>';
// YSHOUT END

echo ' </span>';
}
// Otherwise they're a guest - this time ask them to either register or login - lazy bums...
else
{
spammers here!

jossanaijr

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! so much!!!!!!

jossanaijr

jossanaijr

Quote from: jossanaijr on October 27, 2007, 05:37:36 PM
but guest now can post!!
Ok fixed.  I remembered to edit permissions.
Thank you again.

nneonneo

No problem :)

Now if you could just remove the big block of text to clean up the thread... :D
spammers here!

Advertisement: