News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

nneonneo's Shoutbox

Started by nneonneo, December 26, 2006, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystiquo

nneonneo if you enter with IE7 you open other page you will are stop, with the firefox if you do error console you have this
Errore: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.status]"  nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)"  location: "JS frame :: http://www.abclan.org/IAB/forums/yshout/js/moo.ajax.js :: anonymous :: line 27"  data: no]
File sorgente: http://www.abclan.org/IAB/forums/yshout/js/moo.ajax.js
Riga: 27

nneonneo

@Icchan: Your error is a bit different; it stems from having different domains for the forum, so the board_url fix works fine.

@Mystiquo: I presume you have tried Icchan's idea (replacing the path with your own, relative path). I can't reproduce the error -- your shoutbox works for me. If nothing else works, purge your cache and try again :-\

@Tricks: Use $moderatorGroups in yshout/yshout.php.
Check out the AJAX Shoutbox (my one and only mod to date :P)
Do you like SMF? Are you using ProBoards, InvisionFree, ActiveBoards or some other web-hosted forum? I can help you convert to SMF (without having to purchase a DB conversion)...contact me [nneonneo {at} gmail *dot* com], and see this topic
spammers here!

The_Guardian

can someone please help me uninstall smf shoutbox from my forum please

nneonneo

SMF shoutbox? This isn't the thread for it, sorry.
Do you like SMF? Are you using ProBoards, InvisionFree, ActiveBoards or some other web-hosted forum? I can help you convert to SMF (without having to purchase a DB conversion)...contact me [nneonneo {at} gmail *dot* com], and see this topic
spammers here!

FullDraw

How do I delete the history in this shout box.........

The_Guardian

im sorry but for some reason i cant create a new thread.  can someone please help i just want to delete smf shoutbox.

nneonneo

@FullDraw: erase the yshout/chats/history.home.txt file.

@The_Guardian: Uninstall from Package Manager, and follow the instructions from the mod page in reverse.
spammers here!

[unplugged]

Many thanks nneonneo for sorting that out for me. It works flawlessly.
« Next Edit: Tomorrow at 08:34:45 PM by SunKing »   <---- « someone stole my sig... :o »

FullDraw

Quote from: nneonneo on April 07, 2008, 05:54:45 PM
@FullDraw: erase the yshout/chats/history.home.txt file.

Thank you, very simple I just did not want to be in there messing with things I knew nothing about.......

hotrod

Hello again,

Tis is the code in a Tiny Portal block. But i can only see the smileybar?
I am the owner en Global moderator. But mi wife at a different adres and IP can see the whole shout?
Olso some members and moderators can see the shout.  Any idea ?? Thnx

echo '<div id="yshout"', empty($options['collapse_header']) ? '>' : ' style="display: none;">',$txt['yshout_loading'],'<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /></div>
<div class="smalltext" style="padding-left:25px;"><a href="javascript:collapse1.slidedown()">Open Smiley</a> | <a href="javascript:collapse1.slideup()">Close</a>';
require('mymod/smiley.php');
loadSmileys();
echo '
<div id="smiley_pic">';
printSmileys('shout_form','shout_text');
echo '
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
//Syntax: var uniquevar=new animatedcollapse("DIV_id", animatetime_milisec, enablepersist(true/fase), [initialstate] )
var collapse1=new animatedcollapse("smiley_pic", 1000, false)
</script>
</div>';

Check: http://www.hotrodpage.nl              and       http://www.coverplaza.nl

nneonneo

Change
'<div id="yshout"', empty($options['collapse_header']) ? '>' : ' style="display: none;">'
to
'<div id="yshout">'
spammers here!

hotrod

Quote from: nneonneo on April 08, 2008, 12:24:33 PM
Change
'<div id="yshout"', empty($options['collapse_header']) ? '>' : ' style="display: none;">'
to
'<div id="yshout">'
Thnx.. who is the best?

nneonneo   8)

Its working thnx again!!  ;D
Check: http://www.hotrodpage.nl              and       http://www.coverplaza.nl

ameo

since I reinstalled forum on my other server shoutbox won't upload properly.
it says package is corrupted and something else. i downloaded it twice from here,
and still the same result appears. I'm using smf 1.1.4 and trying to upload proper
version for it 1.13.

so, is it possibly to install it manually??
antechinus:
QuoteIf you are dying for a solution it may be wise to seek medical attention.
Get some Awesome Smileys for your forum

|±(ಠ_ಠ
)±|

nneonneo

It might be because your server doesn't like .tgz files. Try the attached file.
spammers here!

mathmission

Excellent shoutbox, my friend. I just have a simple question. I might have overlooked it in the php file, but I'm interested in changing colors of two parts of the shoutbox: the area that you enter in the message, and the color of the display of who is speaking. I've attached a picture to illustrate what I mean:

nneonneo

CSS is in index.template.php or yshout-style.css.
spammers here!

mathmission

Yes, but is there a way to change it only for the shoutbox, and not the entire forum? If so, which setting in the CSS for y-shout do I change? I'm just not sure. Sorry for my ignorance. I've never really been good at this.

nneonneo

On a custom theme, you should have the CSS in index.template.php. There are settings that apply only to the shoutbox in the CSS block, under // YSHOUT HERE.
spammers here!

mathmission

Ah, I see it now. Thank you my friend.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

any idea how to add a scroll bar in the shoutbox rather than the extended history option...???

also keeping the shoutbox for registered mems ???

and also an option to pop it out into different window ???

do reply fast ! :)

Advertisement: