News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Login to download

Started by Secret, July 13, 2004, 11:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secret

I want a script that i can put on my site where you must be a member of the forum and type in your username and password when you wish to download something from the site

Secret Gaming (My Site)

Cypher7

What about a board that is only visable to members, and not guests?

Save you running scritps...

Or are you worried about members going to the download section, and posting links to the downloads in the public forums?

Grudge

Something like this:
<?php
include_once('smf/SSI.php');
if ($user_info['is_guest'])
echo 'You must register';
else
echo 'download link: here';
?>

Obviously you'd want to improve on that but it's a start..
I'm only a half geek really...

Secret

im really no good at php, i tried what you gave ,e and i got this

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/data2/hosted/secret/logindl.php:9) in /usr/data2/hosted/secret/forum/SSI.php on line 93

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/data2/hosted/secret/logindl.php:9) in /usr/data2/hosted/secret/forum/SSI.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/data2/hosted/secret/logindl.php:9) in /usr/data2/hosted/secret/forum/SSI.php on line 96
http://www.secretgaming.com

Secret Gaming (My Site)

Grudge

Ummm... is the include line at the VERY top of the HTML document? It must be the first thing before anything is printed...
I'm only a half geek really...

Tomer

Quote from: Secret on July 13, 2004, 11:26:46 AM
I want a script that i can put on my site where you must be a member of the forum and type in your username and password when you wish to download something from the site

Check out this[/url] thread.

Advertisement: