Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 28, 2006, 10:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qubbah

vbgamer45

There is no option in the admin panel for it.  
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

twinklewitch

I installed it and it works fine, but every time someone registers, my error log is filling itself with loads and loads of errors

8: Undefined index: member
Bestand: /var/www/t/theflyingdoctorsforum.nl/HTML/Forum/Themes/default/languages/Profile.dutch.php (eval?)
Regel: 908

Anyway...tried to uninstall the mod, but got an error there as well. Then I upgraded to SMF 1.1.2 and now the option to uninstall is completely gone. Any advice on how to uninstall this mod?

twinklewitch

Anyone?

(sorry...I hate to bump, but my error log is just flooding with each new registry)

vbgamer45

I don't have a fix for this at this time. You can disable error logging or unistall the mod.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

twinklewitch

yes, but the thing is: there's no uninstall option visible anymore since the upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, so I've got no clue how to do an uninstall now...

steve46

[edit] re-reading the topic i see my question was already asked - upload own avatar feature. sorry.

twinklewitch

Anyone knows how I can safely uninstall this mod, cause it gives me this error:

qubbah

there is a problem using IE not firefox...

the image of avatar not showed in IE

Joshsux

No it's fine now, working perfectly, can test it on my site if you wan't.
If you can't hear it before you see it, then it ain't a harley

samurai-lupin

Hello,

I have installed a new SMF board and no longer recall what code must be changed in order to make the selecting of an avatar OPTIONAL (instead of being required). Could someone please kindly let me know?

Thank you!

samurai-lupin

tonzi

where is the admin for this mod?

tonzi

TrueSatan

@ twinklewitch

You will need to reverse the process of a manual installation of the mod editing the files manually.

Please read:

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=402.msg531#msg531

...and the following may also help:

http://modparser.dev.dansoftaustralia.net/

@ tonzi

There is no admin screen for this mod as vbgamer45 already answered in this topic...please read the topic before posting questions.

@ samurai-lupin

Your question is also already answered in this topic.

tonzi

how come it dont appear during registration.

TrueSatan

@ tonzi

If you are using a custom theme you will need to do a manual installation of the mod. If it isn't working for you in the SMF Default theme please do a manual check to ensure that the mod was applied properly as per the manual installation process and edit accordingly if required.

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=402.msg531#msg531

You may also find the following useful:

http://modparser.dev.dansoftaustralia.net/

brianjw

How would I go about also adding a box to upload an avatar and a place to put a link to an avatar? I would like them to have a wider variety then just the avatars I provide. :)

Brianjw

MoreBloodWine

TP 0.9.8
SMF 1.1.3

I can select / view the avatar pics on the registration page but after registration the avatar doesnt appear, it shows as a box with a red x... i have to go in and fix it through the profile...
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

jaminjavajoe

SMF 1.1.4

not sure if this a bug or not but after installing this mod, there is a problem for us.

Our Avatars are in two folders, one with US Flags and the other with World Flags.
To thel eft it shows:
Please select an avatar.

The to the right:no pic, USA FLAGS. WORLD FLAGS.When you click on the USA FLAGS,  no problem, a drop down wndow with the selections appears to the right.

However, when you click on the WORLD FLAGS

What the sinner needs to do is not accept Jesus Christ or make a decision for Christ, but to repent and cry out and ask Jesus Christ to accept him in spite of his sin.  He asks Christ if He would make a decision to forgive him.  It's not your decision for Christ, it's His decision for you that matters"~John MacArthur

Advertisement: