News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 28, 2006, 10:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Yes you could  you would need to study the mod's code and then make the changes to that file in the admin side.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

callteg4

Great mod thank you so much this has solved all my problems very easy to install no edits thanks again

nay27uk

can anyone help with this on the registration page it apears strange.
When no avatar is selected all apears ok but when you start selecting an avatar and the avatar is displayed, the words AVATAR SELECT: jump behing the avatar picture.

Please see my attached images, the first one is with no avatar selected and the second with an avatar selected.

Also please note that it was doing this even befor i added the other mods

darklord2

Simple and effective! thanks Buddy.
P30Experts: Persian PC Experts

lobo777

Is this compatible with SMF 1.1.7?  If so, will it install automatically through packages and will it now allow the user NOT to select an avatar when the screen shows on registration?  Thanks!  This is an awesome mod if it'll work on my 1.1.7!

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lobo777

It would be awesome to have this mod if and only if it allowed a user to pick <No Avatar> upon registration as well.  I installed the generic Avatar (great mod!) that will give generic avatars to people that haven't selected one at all - the avatars are classy and non-offensive... not everyone would like to have an avatar of a musician, actor, etc.  Just a suggestion!

Sabre™

Quote from: lobo777 on November 25, 2008, 09:30:32 AM
It would be awesome to have this mod if and only if it allowed a user to pick <No Avatar> upon registration as well.

In your avatar folder, the one named   blank.gif   is the  "no avatar"  selection.
You could upload any default avatar you would like, and rename it to  blank.gif,  then you will have your no avatar for automatic selection.

There are a few options one could use, and the generic avatar mod you're using is great also.
There is even an older mod which I still use(as Ive modified it to my needs) named "Default Avatar"  which basically does the same thing.

There are few limits to what you could do/achieve.
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

daveaite

Any chance you can get this to work for 2.0RC1
The BuyPoe Network!

http://vbsocial.com: Forum Styles for vBulletin and SMF

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

xxwckdxx

Possible to add user be able to upload their own or use a link to a avatar like in their profiles?

gibby

Is this SMF 2.0RC1 ready ?

Thanks

Gibby

codnerd

Bump for above post...

Is it ready for 2.0RC1 yet?

vbgamer45

No but will be for SMF 2.0 final

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

Cant wait till it comes out for 2.0 RC1-1  :D
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Doh ...ok I will porb just modify the current one to work then  :D
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Penelope

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 23, 2009, 09:10:21 PM
Planning for SMF 2.0 final.

Looking forward for this release!  :D I'm waiting for it  ;D Great mod!  8)

vbgamer45

Quote from: Penelope on July 17, 2009, 03:08:54 PM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 23, 2009, 09:10:21 PM
Planning for SMF 2.0 final.

Looking forward for this release!  :D I'm waiting for it  ;D Great mod!  8)
Wish Granted

Updated the mod for SMF 2.0

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: