News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Get to know the team: SleePy

Started by SleePy, January 09, 2007, 10:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleePy

Name: Jeremy "SleePy" D.
Quote: The limitation of PHP is the script creator.
Position: Project Support
1. Do you have pets? Yes, 3 Cats and 1 Dog.
2. What is your favorite color? Blue.
3. What kind of music do you like? Just about anything that isn't before the time of the last century.
4. What do you do on your free time besides spending time on SMF? Sleeping and eating
5. What are your goals/dreams in life? To be a Web designer or a Network engineer.
6. What got you involved in SMF? It happened when one of the admins deleted all the user accounts at our invisionfree forums. We said forget it (We really didn't say that but this a public forum) and wanted something on our hosting package we had with lunarpages. At the time the site was 75% html and rest flash. So we installed SMF 1.0.5 Upgraded to 1.1 RC1 (For what reason I don't know, the other admin did it) and was exposed to SMF. I was such a newb I had theme files in my Sources folder for a month or two.
7. Who do you admire? Why? [Unknown]. He brought on such an amazing product that wouldn't of got as far as it has today without him.
8. Are you into sports?  If so which ones? No. Used to, But I was always bad at B-Ball anyways.
9. What is your dream job? To have no job and make millions sitting down all day doing nothing. But we all have dreams.
10. What was your first screenname? sleepingkiller
11. Do you have any piercings? No.. Guys who do that are weirdos.
12. Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? I wright with my left but do everything else with my right hand.. So I'm ambidextrous really...
13. Do you have any tattoo's?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? No and No..
14. Do you have any siblings? 1 Brother. 2 Sisters.
15. What is your favorite website? http://custom.simplemachines.org. I love my work that is now being used by thousands of people.
16. Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Not as much lately But I did play Medal of Honor SH, Americas Army, and Super Mario War (Can't beat classics)
17. Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Not really.
18. Are you married or planing to get married? No, No
  a. If so do you have any kids? No
  b. How many kids? 0
19. How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? English, a little german, very little spanish, and bits and pieces of other languages.
20. Do you drink? No 0:)
21. Do you smoke? You wish.
22. Did you play hookey from class? I might of, but that always has repercussions.
22. Do you have a license? To Drive? Yes. To abuse you? Yes >:D
  a. Do you own a car? Yes, 97 Subaru.
  b. Have you ever been stopped for speeding? That officer was mean.
23. Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Depends on the day. If I work I usually try to get to bed before tomorrow/today.
24. How do you sleep? Good
25. Have you ever been on an airplane? Yes, although I have also have flown cessnas before. I wanted to fly the bigger ones as well, but apparently you need a license.
26. have you ever broken a bone? My Left upper leg (called femur I believe), Right arm and both for very stupid reasons.
27. Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? No bling for me.
28. How do you dress? Like any other.
29. How many keys are on your keyring? 10-20, I don't know and not going to count them.
30. What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Between 7pm and 10 pm Then wake up between 2 am and 8 am.. It depends..
31. What's the freakiest thing you have done? Created this topic.
32. Do you live alone? Not yet.
33. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? 29 hours.
34. How many hours a day do you spend in SMF? About 2 hours less than the question on 33.
35. How about What is your favorite beverage? Coffee, Tea, Soda, Beer, other? Soda.
36. What do you hate?  People who tailgate you at night.
37. What do you love?  N/A
38. What is your religion? Christian
39. What is your hair color? Light-Brown
40. How tall are you? 6'2"
41. How much do you weight? 150ish
42. What's the feature on SMF you can't live without?
  a. As an administrator? SSI.php
  b. As an end user? Search
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Daniel15

Quote10. What was your first screenname? sleepingkiller
What made you choose this name?

Quote11. Do you have any piercings? No.. Guys who do that are weirdos..
Yep, I agree with you there :D

Quote26. have you ever broken a bone? My Left upper leg (called femur I believe), Right arm and both for very stupid reasons.
Very stupid reasons? Please elaborate :)

Quote29. How many keys are on your keyring? 10-20, I don't know and not going to count them.
Why so many keys?
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

SleePy

Quote from: Daniel15 on January 09, 2007, 10:49:37 PM
Quote10. What was your first screenname? sleepingkiller
What made you choose this name?
Hmm. I played a lot of games at the time. So I thought of a good game name. It stuck with me until people started calling me sleepy due to what I sound like on Teamspeak (Teamspeex for 3rd party mac client)
So I changed to that name but use both still.

Quote26. have you ever broken a bone? My Left upper leg (called femur I believe), Right arm and both for very stupid reasons.
Very stupid reasons? Please elaborate :)
Right Arm stuck it in a moving Dryer that was broken and didn't shut off when you opened it.. Was only 5-6.. Left leg Somebody shoved me off the big kids monkey bars (When you are a 1st grader 7 ft up is a lot) and landed on my leg wrong and broke it.

Quote29. How many keys are on your keyring? 10-20, I don't know and not going to count them.
Why so many keys?
I got keys for everything In My House, Outside it and my personal stuff like my tools that people kept getting into and losing pieces  >:(
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Panzer-

QuoteRight Arm stuck it in a moving Dryer that was broken and didn't shut off when you opened it.. Was only 5-6.. Left leg Somebody shoved me off the big kids monkey bars (When you are a 1st grader 7 ft up is a lot) and landed on my leg wrong and broke it.
Ouch...

Good GTKTT!

Croco

I am back. I will try to catch up with some stuff soon.
Regards,
Croco

My sites
Andareena.com
Andareen.net(Under Constraction :P)

New plans coming soon

Good links for you to visit:
Docs
Search

SleePy

Intellectual, Quiet, Crazy, Tall, and Can't spell. ;)

Croco

I am back. I will try to catch up with some stuff soon.
Regards,
Croco

My sites
Andareena.com
Andareen.net(Under Constraction :P)

New plans coming soon

Good links for you to visit:
Docs
Search

SleePy

Since I really don't get free time I really don't have a hobby. So I would have to consider SMF and such my hobby.

Panzer-

Quoteand Can't spell.

Cant count more like it ;)

Daniel15

Quote from: SleePy on January 13, 2007, 12:18:01 PM
Since I really don't get free time I really don't have a hobby. So I would have to consider SMF and such my hobby.
Yeah, same wth me... Especially during school days, I don't have time to do much (one school starts again, you'll see my activity on all the forums I go to decrease a bit due to homework and stuff)

Quote from: Panzer- on January 13, 2007, 05:34:43 PM
Quoteand Can't spell.

Cant count more like it ;)
Hehe, I was going to mention that :P

Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

dfx27

Quote from: SleePy on January 09, 2007, 10:44:07 PM
9. What is your dream job? To have no job and make millions sitting down all day doing nothing. But we all have dreams.

I love it!!    O:)

>> >>  >>  >> >> >>

edit by Admin to remove links

chakru

Advertisement: