• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.
December 08, 2021, 10:39:37 PM

News:

SMF 2.0.18 has been released! Please update. Read more.


[SMF Converter] e107 - 0.7.7

Started by JayBachatero, January 10, 2007, 01:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkwind

Sure, I'll give you the few days. You're helping us a lot.

Thanks.

tesk

Hmmm....

Can anyone tell me why I get this error:
Unknown column 'ue.user_homepage' in 'field list'

I have read something about 'extended user fields' in somwhere in e107.
My knowledge on e107 is minimal.
I have the login credentials for the admin account on the e107 installation.


Here in all its glory:

Converting ranks...Converting groups... Successful.
Converting members... Unsuccessful!
This query:

    SELECT
    u.user_id AS ID_MEMBER, SUBSTRING(u.user_name, 1, 80) AS memberName,
    u.user_join AS dateRegistered, u.user_forums AS posts,
    (CASE WHEN u.user_admin = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS ID_GROUP, u.user_lastvisit AS lastLogin,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_name, 1, 255) AS realName,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_password, 1, 64) AS passwd,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_email, 1, 255) AS emailAddress, 0 AS gender,
    ue.user_birthday AS birthdate,
    SUBSTRING(REPLACE(ue.user_homepage, 'http://', ''), 1, 255) AS websiteTitle,
    SUBSTRING(ue.user_homepage, 1, 255) AS websiteUrl,
    SUBSTRING(ue.user_location, 1, 255) AS location,
    SUBSTRING(ue.user_icq, 1, 255) AS ICQ,
    SUBSTRING(ue.user_aim, 1, 16) AS AIM,
    SUBSTRING(ue.user_msn, 1, 255) AS MSN, u.user_hideemail AS hideEmail,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_signature, 1, 65534) AS signature,
    CASE
    WHEN SUBSTRING(u.user_timezone, 1, 1) = '+'
    THEN SUBSTRING(u.user_timezone, 2)
    ELSE u.user_timezone
    END AS timeOffset,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_image, 1, 255) AS avatar,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_customtitle, 1, 255) AS usertitle,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_ip, 1, 255) AS memberIP,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_ip, 1, 255) AS memberIP2, '' AS lngfile, '' AS buddy_list,
    '' AS pm_ignore_list, '' AS messageLabels, '' AS personalText, '' AS YIM,
    '' AS timeFormat, '' AS secretQuestion, '' AS secretAnswer, '' AS passwordSalt,
    '' AS validation_code, '' AS additionalGroups, '' AS smileySet
    FROM `fredheimarena_3`.e107_user AS u
    LEFT JOIN `fredheimarena_3`.e107_user_extended AS ue ON (ue.user_extended_id = u.user_id)
    WHERE u.user_id != 0
    LIMIT 0, 500;

Caused the error:

    Unknown column 'ue.user_homepage' in 'field list'

Angpeu


tesk

Quote from: tesk on March 19, 2007, 09:08:42 AM
Hmmm....

Can anyone tell me why I get this error:
Unknown column 'ue.user_homepage' in 'field list'

I have read something about 'extended user fields' in somwhere in e107.
My knowledge on e107 is minimal.
I have the login credentials for the admin account on the e107 installation.


Here in all its glory:

Converting ranks...Converting groups... Successful.
Converting members... Unsuccessful!
This query:

    SELECT
    u.user_id AS ID_MEMBER, SUBSTRING(u.user_name, 1, 80) AS memberName,
    u.user_join AS dateRegistered, u.user_forums AS posts,
    (CASE WHEN u.user_admin = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS ID_GROUP, u.user_lastvisit AS lastLogin,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_name, 1, 255) AS realName,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_password, 1, 64) AS passwd,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_email, 1, 255) AS emailAddress, 0 AS gender,
    ue.user_birthday AS birthdate,
    SUBSTRING(REPLACE(ue.user_homepage, 'http://', ''), 1, 255) AS websiteTitle,
    SUBSTRING(ue.user_homepage, 1, 255) AS websiteUrl,
    SUBSTRING(ue.user_location, 1, 255) AS location,
    SUBSTRING(ue.user_icq, 1, 255) AS ICQ,
    SUBSTRING(ue.user_aim, 1, 16) AS AIM,
    SUBSTRING(ue.user_msn, 1, 255) AS MSN, u.user_hideemail AS hideEmail,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_signature, 1, 65534) AS signature,
    CASE
    WHEN SUBSTRING(u.user_timezone, 1, 1) = '+'
    THEN SUBSTRING(u.user_timezone, 2)
    ELSE u.user_timezone
    END AS timeOffset,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_image, 1, 255) AS avatar,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_customtitle, 1, 255) AS usertitle,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_ip, 1, 255) AS memberIP,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_ip, 1, 255) AS memberIP2, '' AS lngfile, '' AS buddy_list,
    '' AS pm_ignore_list, '' AS messageLabels, '' AS personalText, '' AS YIM,
    '' AS timeFormat, '' AS secretQuestion, '' AS secretAnswer, '' AS passwordSalt,
    '' AS validation_code, '' AS additionalGroups, '' AS smileySet
    FROM `fredheimarena_3`.e107_user AS u
    LEFT JOIN `fredheimarena_3`.e107_user_extended AS ue ON (ue.user_extended_id = u.user_id)
    WHERE u.user_id != 0
    LIMIT 0, 500;

Caused the error:

    Unknown column 'ue.user_homepage' in 'field list'

I created the missing tables in e107. Sorry! I should have tried that before posting.

Now I get the following error:

Converting posts (this may take some time)... Successful.
Converting posts (step 2)... Successful.
Converting polls... Successful.
Converting poll options... Successful.
Converting personal messages (step 1)... Successful.
Converting personal messages (step 2)... Successful.
Converting topic notifications... Successful.
Converting board access... Successful.
Converting moderators... Successful.
Converting banned users...
Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in /home/users/fredheimarena/wwwzoom-in/forum/convert/convert.php(642) : eval()'d code on line 13

sd45

Wondering if there is an updated sql for this?
Trying to convert.....can't figure out where the extended user fields are.

Thanks!

JayBachatero

The extended user fields are in the e107 settings.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

sd45

I can not seem to find a that shows to enable them.

herc

March 27, 2007, 10:24:28 AM #107 Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 10:27:03 AM by herc
HELP!
i have e107 0.7.and enabled extended user propertis but not converting members (table not found) i see script ...but script linking user table not user_extended ..
i can edit script delete is inmemebers section as extended propertis (birthday,msn,etc..)but script frezze is topic converting......
sorry i weak writing english

JayBachatero

Quote from: sd45 on March 27, 2007, 07:52:00 AM
I can not seem to find a that shows to enable them.
I'm not too familiar with e107.  I'll install it and see where it's located.

Quote from: herc on March 27, 2007, 10:24:28 AM
HELP!
i have e107 0.7.and enabled extended user propertis but not converting members (table not found) i see script ...but script linking user table not user_extended ..
i can edit script delete is inmemebers section as extended propertis (birthday,msn,etc..)but script frezze is topic converting......
sorry i weak writing english
What error are you getting exactly?
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

JayBachatero

March 28, 2007, 12:06:34 AM #109 Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:08:52 AM by JayBachatero
Ok I have managed to fix the no subject issue and the smileys support.  Give this a try.  You must redownload the convert.php file if you have the old one.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

_.Glasseater._

I have the sql file that was attached above and I've downloaded the zipped file with the convert.php file.

However, when I run it, it gives me an error saying:

QuoteConverting categories... Successful.
Converting boards... Successful.
Converting topics... Successful.
Converting posts (this may take some time)... Successful.
Converting posts (step 2)... Successful.
Converting polls... Successful.
Converting poll options... Successful.
Converting personal messages (step 1)... Successful.
Converting personal messages (step 2)... Successful.
Converting topic notifications... Successful.
Converting board access... Successful.
Converting moderators... Successful.
Converting banned users... Successful.
Converting smileys...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: copy_smileys() in /usr/home/mgfx6090/public_html/glasseater/forums/convert.php(665) : eval()'d code on line 22

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance :D
hxxp:gd.mgfx.ca/ [nonactive]
_.[hxxp:gd.mgfx.ca/page.php?2 [nonactive]]._

JayBachatero

You didn't upload the new convert.php.  Make sure that you over write it.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

_.Glasseater._

I did overwrite it, I uploaded the wrong one, I never saw the attached convert.php on the page. All seems to be working now, thanks! :)
hxxp:gd.mgfx.ca/ [nonactive]
_.[hxxp:gd.mgfx.ca/page.php?2 [nonactive]]._

shalibaji

Recalculating forum statistics... Unsuccessful!
This query:

    ALTER TABLE `e107`.smf_smileys
    ORDER BY LENGTH(code) DESC;

Caused the error:

    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LENGTH(code) DESC' at line 2


shalibaji

it's working now!

it only works on mysql 4.x ...

badm4n

June 12, 2007, 08:41:15 AM #115 Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 09:12:59 AM by badm4n
Quote from: Angpeu on January 11, 2007, 03:16:00 PM
Quote from: jonjax on January 11, 2007, 03:12:04 PM
I have tried the above but still having problems and getting

Caused the error:

Unknown column 'ue.user_birthday' in 'field list'

on e107 admin, turn on all extended user fields.

Not work for me
Quote
Converting...
Converting ranks...Converting groups... Successful.
Converting members... Unsuccessful!
This query:

    SELECT
    u.user_id AS ID_MEMBER, SUBSTRING(u.user_name, 1, 80) AS memberName,
    u.user_join AS dateRegistered, u.user_forums AS posts,
    IF (u.user_admin = 1, 1, 0) AS ID_GROUP, u.user_lastvisit AS lastLogin,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_name, 1, 255) AS realName,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_password, 1, 64) AS passwd,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_email, 1, 255) AS emailAddress, 0 AS gender,
    u.user_birthday AS birthdate,
    SUBSTRING(REPLACE(u.user_homepage, 'http://', ''), 1, 255) AS websiteTitle,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_homepage, 1, 255) AS websiteUrl,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_location, 1, 255) AS location,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_icq, 1, 255) AS ICQ, SUBSTRING(u.user_aim, 1, 16) AS AIM,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_msn, 1, 255) AS MSN, u.user_hideemail AS hideEmail,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_signature, 1, 65534) AS signature,
    IF(SUBSTRING(u.user_timezone, 1, 1) = '+', SUBSTRING(u.user_timezone, 2), u.user_timezone) AS timeOffset,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_image, 1, 255) AS avatar,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_customtitle, 1, 255) AS usertitle,
    SUBSTRING(u.user_ip, 1, 255) AS memberIP, '' AS lngfile, '' AS buddy_list,
    '' AS pm_ignore_list, '' AS messageLabels, '' AS personalText, '' AS YIM,
    '' AS timeFormat, '' AS secretQuestion, '' AS secretAnswer,
    '' AS validation_code, '' AS additionalGroups, '' AS smileySet,
    '' AS passwordSalt, SUBSTRING(u.user_ip, 1, 255) AS memberIP2
    FROM `portal_portal`.e107_user AS u
    WHERE u.user_id > 0
    LIMIT 0, 500;

Caused the error:

    Unknown column 'u.user_birthday' in 'field list'
at e107 admin :
Quote
ame     Preview   Req'd     Applicable     Read access     Write access           Action
No assigned Category
aim
[AIM Address]       No    Members    Members    Members    
   
yahoo
[Yahoo! Address]       No    Members    Members    Members    
   
msn
[MSN]       No    Members    Members    Members    
   
location
[Location]       No    Members    Members    Members    
   
language
[Language]       No    Members    Members    Members    
   
icq
[ICQ Number]       No    Members    Members    Members    
   
homepage
[Homepage]       No    Members    Members    Members    
   
country
[Country]       No    Members    Members    Members    
   
birthday
[Birthday]       No    Members    Members    Members    
   

i have already enable all

SleePy

Is this issue solved or do you still require assistance?

It appears the user_birthday field doesn't exist.
A possible solution would be to edit it and change it from user_birthday to birthday. As the output you have given shows the field name is birthday.
Jeremy D — Site Team / SMF Developer
Support the SMF Support team!
Profiles:GitHub
Join us on IRC Libera.chat/#smf

mitooz

August 04, 2007, 03:27:05 AM #117 Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 06:39:39 AM by mitooz
Hello I get this on the first step of the converter.
Sorry, the database connection information used in the specified installation of SMF cannot access the installation of e107. This may either mean that the installation doesn't exist, or that the MySQL account used does not have permissions to access it.

The error MySQL gave was: SELECT command denied to user 'warriors_smf'@'localhost' for table 'e107_user'

Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

SleePy

talk to your host about this.
The script is being denied permission to use the other database so permissions to use the other databse needs to be granted.
Jeremy D — Site Team / SMF Developer
Support the SMF Support team!
Profiles:GitHub
Join us on IRC Libera.chat/#smf

JayBachatero

badm4n what version of e107 are you running?

mitooz - Common conversion errors.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Advertisement: