I NEED HELP!! THEME FOR WEBSITE!!!

Started by unforgettable, August 09, 2007, 08:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unforgettable

hey guys, im sorta new at this and really need your help badly, well i already have a site ready for upload, but waiting for sum1 to do my theme for the forums. i would like the forums look similar to my website. s(i have tried but cant seem to do it) so i relaly need some1 to do it for me.. so if ur willing to do it for me, i am willing you to send u everything u need for the coding. thanks alot guys i hope u guys code mine:)

u may also contact me at [email protected]

if u are willing to do it for me. please send me a pm or a hxxp:email.com [nonactive] thanks!

adicrst

did you checked all the themes in the database ?...couldn't you find one that is similar with your site ?

unforgettable

nope:(  and like i sorta wanted it like.. the same template as my site ya know? xD:(

do you think u cud code it for me? i cud send u all the files u need via email. like same banner and menu in the side... sorta like this site hxxp:www.gfg-clan.com [nonactive] where there forums is just like their homepage. but dif. content

babjusi

Please don''t bump your posts within 24 hours.
Anyway,it would be better to post your request at the ''Help wanted( not for support board) and make sure to specify Free or Paid. If Paid, specify how much are you willing to pay to have that theme made for you

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=50.0

Advertisement: