Invision 2.0 pf1 to smf

Started by Adrian, July 27, 2004, 06:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Hey. does anyone have a converter that will work with invision 2.0, or does the converter that there is now work? If not...does anyone know when one might be avalible? :)

Thanks,
Adrian
Oh, no! Not ANOTHER security patch for IE!
They promised to stop at 4000.

Herman's Mixen

converter was tested till 1.3 ??

2.0 is and is an very new style of invison power board
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Adrian

I know, thats why i asked if anyone had one that worked with 2.0 :)

cellDamage

Yeah this would be really helpful for me. I love SMF but i want to convert all the posts from my invision 2.0!

Please make one devs :)

Oldiesmann

Unfortunately, this probably won't happen until IPB 2.0 final is out. The reason is, even though it's currently in the Release Candidate stage (or "Pre Final" as they prefer), there are likely to be a lot of changes with each new release until the final version is out, and this would mean that the developers would need to redo the convertor everytime a new version came out. At the rate IPB is going though, version 2.0 final will probably be out soon, so you may not have to wait that long...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Adrian

[Unknown]

It won't?

And I could have sworn it was mostly done (the converter).  I must be seeing things.

-[Unknown]

Adrian

Huh? your making one? cool ^_^

JBH1989

Great news

Now if only there was a way to allow SMF and IPB to use the same db, so members have a choice of software with the same exact info...

Oldiesmann

JB - I don't even understand why you would want to do that. I don't even think it would be possible to do that without some major modifications to both systems.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

JBH1989

I know that... I am just wishing out loud

Oldiesmann

Well, just so you know, there's now a convertor out for IPB2. Check it out and report back here with any problems.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

otochan

The converter in the download section is only for 2 preview. Is there a specific one for IPB 2.0.x?

Advertisement: