News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[SMF Converter] MyBB 1.2.x

Started by JayBachatero, January 24, 2007, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maritimesbob

I`m test converting a mybb 1.2 board to smf 1.1.5, however the topic conversion is failing with the following error:

Duplicate entry '1015' for key 1

ThorstenE

maybe you are using the version from the download-page (outdated version)? try the one attached in the first post of this topic.. if this doesn't solve your problem you can edit the mybb12_to_smf.sql and place

---* {$to_prefix}topics

with

---* {$to_prefix}topics
---{
$ignore = true;
---}

after changing restart conversion.

fgtec

Hi,

iam getting error
Converting posts (this may take some time)... Unsuccessful!
This query:

(long text)

Duplicate entry '10129' for key 1

SleePy

You have a duplicate message in your MyBB database. This is throwing errors for SMF when it tries to insert it into its database (As it doesn't like duplicate ids).

If you go into your MyBB database, Then the posts table. Do a search on pid equaling "10129".

You will come up with more than 1 result. You will need to decide which one you want to keep, and what other one you want to delete.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Techdomain

is there a way to go from mybb 1.4 to smf?

Gary

Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

mosmankoc

Valla arkadaşlar ben sizin anlattıklarınızdan birşey anlamış değilim SMF nin bu destek hiç hoşuma Gitmiyor işte.Ben mybb 1.4.11 kullanıyorum smf ye geçmek istiyorum doğru dürüst bir anlatım bulamadım bu konuda bana yardımcı olabilecek varmı acaba.Konuları geziyorumda rahat geçtim bilmem ne ya bunlara gerek yokki geçmiş Isen izah et şöyle yaptım böyle yaptım anlatta hiç olmazsa ihtiyacı olan uygulasın değilmi.
Valla ben SMF ye geçmek istiyorum ve desteklerinizi bekliyorum

Gary

Please use English when outside of the language boards. If English is not your first language, post in English as best you can, or consult with the Turkish language mods for help in translating.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Advertisement: