News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

[SMF Converter] MyBB 1.2.x

Started by JayBachatero, January 24, 2007, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBachatero

Quote from: SleePy on July 29, 2007, 01:49:19 PM
The SMF converters do not have UTF-8 support yet. But hopefully they will in the future.
The query error is an issue with mysql. You should ask your host to upgrade.
You can also remove that query from the sql file and it will work just fine without it.
I guess you missed the UTF-8 Conversion topic. ::)

Also are you guys still having problems with this converter?
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

CSpili

Hey Jay!

Just tested the latest one you got here and had alien symbols.  I'm now checking the UTF-8 Conversion Topic and will let you know.  Thanks for the great work Jay!

Cheers,
Constantinos

EximTrak

JayBachatero

You mean set the banned status for those members that are banned?  If so I'll look and see how MyBB handles it.
Follow me on Twitter

EximTrak

Quote from: JayBachatero on August 26, 2007, 08:43:06 PM
You mean set the banned status for those members that are banned?  If so I'll look and see how MyBB handles it.

Yeah i mean this ;) I have lots of banned members and to set their status to banned will take long time :(

Also can we convert the locked topics?

Thanks..

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

Minare

I got this error :

Converting members... Unsuccessful!
This query:
SELECT
uid AS ID_MEMBER, SUBSTRING(username, 1, 255) AS memberName,
SUBSTRING(username, 1, 255) AS realName,
SUBSTRING(password, 1, 64) AS passwd, email AS emailAddress,
postnum AS posts, SUBSTRING(usertitle, 1, 255) AS usertitle,
lastvisit AS lastLogin, IF(usergroup = 4, 1, 0) AS ID_GROUP,
regdate AS dateRegistered, SUBSTRING(website, 1, 255) AS websiteUrl,
SUBSTRING(website, 1, 255) AS websiteTitle,
SUBSTRING(icq, 1, 255) AS ICQ, SUBSTRING(aim, 1, 16) AS AIM,
SUBSTRING(yahoo, 1, 32) AS YIM, SUBSTRING(msn AS MSN, 1, 255) AS MSN,
SUBSTRING(signature, 1, 65534) AS signature, hideemail AS hideEmail,
SUBSTRING(buddylist, 1, 255) AS buddy_list,
SUBSTRING(regip, 1, 255) AS memberIP, SUBSTRING(regip, 1, 255) AS memberIP2,
SUBSTRING(ignorelist, 1, 255) AS pm_ignore_list,
timeonline AS totalTimeLoggedIn,
IF(birthday = '', '0001-01-01', CONCAT_WS('-', RIGHT(birthday, 4), SUBSTRING(birthday, LOCATE('-', birthday) + 1, LOCATE('-', birthday, LOCATE('-', birthday) + 1) - LOCATE('-', birthday) - 1), LEFT(birthday, LOCATE('-', birthday) - 1))) AS birthdate
FROM `ea2_`.mybb_users
LIMIT 0, 500;
Caused the error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS MSN, 1, 255) AS MSN,
SUBSTRING(signature, 1, 65534) AS signa

Minare

EximTrak

Try to use the latest convert.php and mybb12_to_smf.sql ;)

Minare

Quote from: EximTrak on September 03, 2007, 01:36:05 AM
Try to use the latest convert.php and mybb12_to_smf.sql ;)

I thought that I did as u said. Can u pls give me the links to those sources for guarentee ?

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

xScopex

When I tried this I got Converting members... Unsuccessful!
This query:
SELECT
uid AS ID_MEMBER, SUBSTRING(username, 1, 255) AS memberName,
SUBSTRING(username, 1, 255) AS realName,
SUBSTRING(password, 1, 64) AS passwd, email AS emailAddress,
postnum AS posts, SUBSTRING(usertitle, 1, 255) AS usertitle,
lastvisit AS lastLogin, IF(usergroup = 4, 1, 0) AS ID_GROUP,
regdate AS dateRegistered, SUBSTRING(website, 1, 255) AS websiteUrl,
SUBSTRING(website, 1, 255) AS websiteTitle,
SUBSTRING(icq, 1, 255) AS ICQ, SUBSTRING(aim, 1, 16) AS AIM,
SUBSTRING(yahoo, 1, 32) AS YIM, SUBSTRING(msn AS MSN, 1, 255) AS MSN,
SUBSTRING(signature, 1, 65534) AS signature, hideemail AS hideEmail,
SUBSTRING(buddylist, 1, 255) AS buddy_list,
SUBSTRING(regip, 1, 255) AS memberIP, SUBSTRING(regip, 1, 255) AS memberIP2,
SUBSTRING(ignorelist, 1, 255) AS pm_ignore_list,
timeonline AS totalTimeLoggedIn,
IF(birthday = '', '0001-01-01', CONCAT_WS('-', RIGHT(birthday, 4), SUBSTRING(birthday, LOCATE('-', birthday) + 1, LOCATE('-', birthday, LOCATE('-', birthday) + 1) - LOCATE('-', birthday) - 1), LEFT(birthday, LOCATE('-', birthday) - 1))) AS birthdate
FROM `clanfall_mybb`.mybb_users
LIMIT 0, 500;
Caused the error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS MSN, 1, 255) AS MSN,
SUBSTRING(signature, 1, 65534) AS sign
I am running on MyBB1.2.9 would this be the problem>

NVM: I got it to work.

dudeness3

I got this error

Recalculating forum statistics... Unsuccessful!
This query:

ALTER TABLE `dude`.smf_smileys
    ORDER BY LENGTH(code) DESC;

Caused the error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LENGTH(code) DESC' at line 2

JayBachatero

Don't worry about that error.  Just run Find and Repair errors in Admin > Forum Maintenance then do a stats recount and you should be fine.
Follow me on Twitter

dudeness3

Quote from: JayBachatero on October 03, 2007, 01:50:04 AM
Don't worry about that error.  Just run Find and Repair errors in Admin > Forum Maintenance then do a stats recount and you should be fine.
Thanks, it worked out fine :)

marc25v

Hello,  I am trying to convert my MyBB forum to SMF.  I used the script located in this thread and the convert.php in the one that links to this one (has all the forum choices) . 

Step 1 never loads, it loads a white page in firefox and a Connection Error in IE.  If I change the step1 in the URL to step2, the page loads with the following error.  Everything seems imported other than the posts and threads.  Also, these are the only errors I get.  These are all seen on the step2 page where it says Conversion Successful...

Recalculating forum statistics...
Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 930

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1845

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1846

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 939

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 949

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1845

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1846

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 957

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 967

Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 972

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 980

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 993

Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1032

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1039

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1041

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1047

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1053

Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1058

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1064

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1065

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1073

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1075

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1081

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1082

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1088

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1089

Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1105

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1113

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1115

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1121

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1133

Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1151

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1158

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1160

Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1192

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1197

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1198

Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1227

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1235

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1240

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1301

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1303

Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1329

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1339

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1358

Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1363

Notice: Undefined index: substep in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1376

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1381

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zendurl/public_html/~/~forum/convert.php on line 1382
Successful.

Clarky

Im getting the below error. Please help!

Recalculating forum statistics... Unsuccessful!
This query:
UPDATE `rcforum_smf`.smf_boards
SET ID_LAST_MSG = 1053, lastUpdated = 1190815870
WHERE ID_BOARD = 4
LIMIT 1;
Caused the error:

Unknown column 'lastUpdated' in 'field list'

Clarky

Successfully converted :D

I wasnt using the latest convert.php :) :D

www.rc-forums.co.uk

JayBachatero

marc25v what permission is the file set to?  Also who is your host?
Follow me on Twitter

marc25v

Hello, my permissions are all set to 777 and I own my own server.  It is a dedicated server which costs me a lot.

Waiting for your reply.

Advertisement: