width=][img width=][img width=]at[img width=]nuk[img width=]cod[img width=]r.co[

Started by babylon, January 24, 2007, 04:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babylon

Can somebody explain whats wrong with the joomlaboard to smf conversion ?
All went fine except the topic replies show as shown below..
How to solve this ?

width=][img width=][img width=]at[img width=]nuk[img width=]cod[img width=]r.co[img width=][img width=]and[img width=]thou[img width=]ht[img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=]ht[img width=]hav[img width=][img width=]a[img width=][img width=]o[img width=]at[img width=]updat[img width=]n[img width=][img width=][img width=]t[img width=]and[img width=][img width=][img width=]tt[img width=]n[img width=][img width=][img width=]t[img width=]co[img width=]pl[img width=]ant[img width=]but[img width=][img width=][img width=]hav[img width=][img width=]not[img width=][img width=]ana[img width=][img width=]d[img width=]to[img width=]f[img width=]nd[img width=][img width=]t[img width=]anywh[img width=]r[img width=].
Th[img width=][img width=]th[img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=]do[img width=][img width=]nt[img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=]to[img width=]hav[img width=][img width=]any[img width=]copyr[img width=][img width=]ht[img width=]data[img width=]d[img width=][img width=]play[img width=]d[img width=][img width=]o[img width=]that[img width=][img width=]ak[img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=]t[img width=]a[img width=]l[img width=]ttl[img width=][img width=]tr[img width=]ck[img width=][img width=]r[img width=]to[img width=]locat[img width=][img width=][img width=]t[img width=]and[img width=][img width=][img width=]only[img width=][img width=]ana[img width=][img width=]d[img width=]to[img width=][img width=][img width=]t[img width=]th[img width=][img width=]th[img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=]na[img width=][img width=][img width=]by[img width=]look[img width=]n[img width=][img width=]at[img width=]th[img width=][img width=][img width=]ourc[img width=]

ockabewis

I ran into the exact same thing.

Quote[img width=][img width=]pray[img width=]that[img width=]you[img width=]hav[img width=][img width=]b[img width=][img width=]n[img width=]bl[img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=]d[img width=]dur[img width=]n[img width=][img width=]th[img width=][img width=][img width=]P[img width=]al[img width=][img width=][img width=]and[img width=]Prov[img width=]rb[img width=][img width=]d[img width=]vot[img width=]on.[img width=]For[img width=]tho[img width=][img width=][img width=]that[img width=]hav[img width=][img width=][img width=]tuck[img width=][img width=]t[img width=]out,[img width=]you[img width=]hav[img width=][img width=]now[img width=]cr[img width=]at[img width=]d[img width=]a[img width=]\"hab[img width=]t\"[img width=]of[img width=][img width=]p[img width=]nd[img width=]n[img width=][img width=]t[img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=]w[img width=]th[img width=][img width=]od[img width=][img width=]ach[img width=]and[img width=][img width=]v[img width=]ry[img width=]day.[img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=]ncoura[img width=][img width=][img width=]you[img width=]to[img width=]cont[img width=]nu[img width=][img width=]your[img width=]da[img width=]ly[img width=]qu[img width=]t[img width=][img width=]t[img width=][img width=][img width=][img width=]w[img width=]th[img width=]th[img width=][img width=]Lord.

babylon

yes well i did it purely sideways without giving up my running forum.
support is so low with this...
i even maild the developing team,they just dont reply.
but they probably dont give a damn.

babylon

well you would think that....they would help people that wanted to use their forums but they dont give a ******...not to mention the ******in support here.
but its not that unusual.

the joomla community sucks greatly.
they have the highest rate of unanswered topics.
and even with paid stuff your helped ( or not ) by members...,if they are in the mood.

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Advertisement: