Customizing SMF > Modifications and Packages

Pretty URLs

<< < (1569/1571) > >>

bod22:
You know what, I changed PHP to 7.1 and uninstalled SMF 2.0.X - PHP 7.2+ Compatibility and now everything works so it was the cause. :)

SMFHacks.com Team:
Critical update if you are using SMF 2.1.x
A noindex bug for categories. To fix uninstall old version and install new version of Pretty Urls: 2.1.4b

Dgnttnc:
Hello, I installed and enabled pretty url now my site not opening. And not working repair_settings.php. I take screen shot error log and faulty site page. It in the attachments. Sorry for my bad english. How can I use pretty url and how I active web site again.

Smf version: 2.1 RC2
Site Url: pku.gen.tr

vbgamer45:
It means some of the files are corrupted. Check apache error logs. And or upload  a fresh set of files.

The Search API errors you need to grab the new patch For SMF 2.1

Dgnttnc:

--- Quote from: Dgnttnc on August 07, 2019, 04:39:52 PM ---Hello, I installed and enabled pretty url now my site not opening. And not working repair_settings.php. I take screen shot error log and faulty site page. It in the attachments. Sorry for my bad english. How can I use pretty url and how I active web site again.

Smf version: 2.1 RC2
Site Url: pku.gen.tr

--- End quote ---

I solved the problem by upgrading the php version 7.3 from 5.6. But I have a new problem. When I changed category name, category url was not changing. Category use old url. I try uninstalling pretty url and install again but still use old url. How can I change or update url?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version