News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Pretty URLs

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 31, 2007, 10:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Copy this attached file to your sources folder and let me know if it helps
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

Pretty Urls now supports 2.1 Beta 3!!!
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

SMFHacks.com Team

Update for SMF 2.1
!Fixed issue with boards/topics with a single quote not working.
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

computel

Getting this error on 2.0.15
An Error Has Occurred!
syntax error, unexpected ''" width="100%" height="200px"' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)

what file do I need to fix

thanks

vbgamer45

Are yo sure it's from this mod? This mod doesn't really change templates/tables. What file is it from?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

agahselimsesli

Hello, I am having the issue below and also when i click on the pretty link in the forum it kicks me out of session. I would be very glad for any helpful answers

<label for="pretty_skipactions">', $txt['pretty_skipactions'], '</label>
88: <input type="text" name="pretty_skipactions" id="pretty_skipactions" value="', (isset($modSettings['pretty_skipactions']) ? $modSettings['pretty_skipactions'] : ''), '" />
89: <br />
90: <span class="smalltext">',$txt['pretty_skipactions_note'],'</span><br />
91: <label for="pretty_bufferusecache">', $txt['pretty_bufferusecache'], '</label>
==>92: <input type="checkbox" name="pretty_bufferusecache" id="pretty_bufferusecache"', ($modSettings['pretty_bufferusecache'] ? ' checked="checked"' : ''), ' />

vbgamer45

i would make sure the pretty urls matches your main site url

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

nemovet

can someone help please... my hosting site migrated my site and after connecting the database this is what it says

"Notice: Undefined index: pretty_action_array in /storage/content/41/************/forum/index.php on line 77
Notice: Undefined index: pretty_board_urls in /storage/content/41/**************/forum/index.php on line 78
Fatal error: Call to undefined function TP_loadTheme() in /storage/content/****************/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 1387 "

i am not a programmer and dont have a web admin. i survived maintaining my site by googling but this is the worst problem i have encountered.
i dont want to start from scratch, it is almost 10 years of post related on helping the livestock sector.....

any help is much appreciated

vbgamer45

Attach your index.php file

But the second error is from tinyportal

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

nemovet

attach is the index file.

i am just hoping that once the initial problem with pretty url is solved everything will follow, i am assuming this is the first  problem which cascaded to others .

thank you

vbgamer45

Pretty urls looks like it is installed ok on that file.
I would think it would be an issue with tinyportal.

Also you should upgrade SMF version from 2.0.11 to at least 2.0.13 if you are on php 5..3 or less if higher go up to 2.0.15

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

nemovet

thank you.

i will try to fresh install version 2.0.13 then apply the pretty url mods , i wont install tinyportal. connect my old database and hopefully it will work.

thank you for the input....

@rjen

Without any details on what was done, what versions are used (TP) it is impossible to ascertain that TinyPortal is causing the problem.

Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

nemovet

i think this is the version prettyurls 1.1.3 ,tp 1.2.
itried to instal 2.0.13 and apply the prettyurl mod but i still have the same result.

may i ask if there is a way i can remove tp and prettyurls eventhough i cannot access my smf forum?

i have a backup , i can upload it and then remove tp and prettyurl if it is possible...

thank you

vbgamer45

Did you upload a fresh set of files from the large upgrade pacakge?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

nemovet

what i use is "full install" i did not upgrade.
i don't have an idea how to do large upgrade if i cant enter my smf admin area

ppedja

Hello,
I'm finally trying to uninstall ver 1.0 and set up 2.1.2
smf 2.14 says there is an error in news.php
I found that part of the code in the file, here's the whole function

function fix_possible_url($val)
{
   global $modSettings, $context, $scripturl;

if (substr($val, 0, strlen($scripturl)) != $scripturl)
      return $val;

call_integration_hook('integrate_fix_url', array(&$val));

/***   if (empty($modSettings['queryless_urls']) || ($context['server']['is_cgi'] && @ini_get('cgi.fix_pathinfo') == 0 && @get_cfg_var('cgi.fix_pathinfo') == 0) || (!$context['server']['is_apache'] && !$context['server']['is_lighttpd']))
      return $val;

$val = preg_replace_callback('~^' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?((?:board|topic)=[^#"]+)(#[^"]*)?$~', 'feed_fix__preg_callback', $val);
    return $val; ***/
   return $val;
}

Attached is a prtscr error that smf displays when I try to uninstall.
I see that there is a difference in the code, why is it so?
can I just remove the comment tags manually?
thanks

vbgamer45

Are you using SMF 2.0.x or SMF 2.1?

Generally you can't make the edit if another mod changed the same area.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

Added support for SMF 2.1 RC1
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

Thilo

Hi there,

on my site (2.1 RC1) the Login Popup windows  doesn't work anymore when installing Pretty URLs.

Just on my site or anywhere else?

Advertisement: