Main Menu

LMF

Started by a2h_, February 05, 2007, 11:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a2h_

LMF
Link to the theme

My first theme :)

Well, what more should I say? It's lightweight!
With an underscore. Because the one without an underscore's taken.

street2k

Do you have a working demo of this template?

robcrutchfield

Hi. I like this theme, but it seems to kill the quick-modify and quick-reply options. Is this intentional? The code appears to be in there (in Display.template.php) but nothing shows up.

If I insert text into the echo statements that look like they should display these buttons, the text appears in the upper left corner of the page; no buttons or checkboxes.

Thanks for any help you can give.

hawkshaw

yep, working demo's all i need.
and im curious bout tpbm's question above ;)

a2h_

Quote from: robcrutchfield on May 23, 2007, 10:46:54 AM
Hi. I like this theme, but it seems to kill the quick-modify and quick-reply options. Is this intentional? The code appears to be in there (in Display.template.php) but nothing shows up.

If I insert text into the echo statements that look like they should display these buttons, the text appears in the upper left corner of the page; no buttons or checkboxes.

Thanks for any help you can give.

No idea how that happens...
Quote from: hawkshaw on May 26, 2007, 12:58:59 AM
yep, working demo's all i need.
and im curious bout tpbm's question above ;)

I'm too lazy at the moment... xD

Well I did have a few half-yearly exams but yeah...
With an underscore. Because the one without an underscore's taken.

Stussy

I'm unable to make a new post so I'm doing it here..

I really love the look of LMF nearly 5 years after its creation and was wondering if someone knew a theme similar that would work with SMF 2.x.x? I managed to install it but theres quite a few things missing and I'm not exactly the person who would know how to update it..

So anyone know a similar theme? or would like to create an updated version of it for 2.x.x? :D

Thanks,
Brod.

Advertisement: