News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Roster/Character List

Started by Zxaos, February 09, 2007, 11:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zxaos

Not, the same as the other "Roster" style mod request, what I'm looking for would be a way for an individual member to be able to add one or more characters to a viewable page, which would list all the characters currently added, as well as some attributes for the characters.

This is targeted for a forum for the "City of Heroes" MMORPG, but if made general enough (IE, in the configuration, have the fields customizable) it should work for any game setup where a character list was needed.

Any help with a mod, or suggestions (maybe someone knows of other appropriate software) for this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Brian Lacy

I'm also looking for a Mod that may be similar to what you're proposing... mine's for a Play-by-Post RPG board, that I'd like to get off the ground. Often as DM, and sometimes the players, it becomes necessary to create more than one account per person in order to post as a variety of different characters. This requires logging out and logging back in as another character account to post.. highly inconvenient. I'd like a way to have multiple characters available per member account (but this should be carefully controlled by Admin/Moderators).

Advertisement: