[mod request] advanced visual verification for SMF 1.1.2

Started by dpiffy, February 13, 2007, 10:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpiffy

the Adavanced visual verification does not work with the new release of SMF 1.1.2 and this is a must need mod.. any chances anyone can figure out whats wrong for it to work with the new version?

NEMINI

captcha is already built into 1.1.2 you don't need a mod for it.
signatures are boring.

dpiffy

well i just like the whole several background colors.. plus the regular captcha is not working properly for me.. it shows a background but no letters in it. so basically i dont have a visual verification working right, thus I just have to disable it or disable registration, which I cant do that..

vbgamer45

Quote from: dpiffy on February 13, 2007, 11:04:57 PM
well i just like the whole several background colors.. plus the regular captcha is not working properly for me.. it shows a background but no letters in it. so basically i dont have a visual verification working right, thus I just have to disable it or disable registration, which I cant do that..
SMF 1.1.2 CAPTCHA is not working? Any errors in your error log and what kind of webhosting setup are you using?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

dpiffy

well i couldnt find anything in the error log that had anything to do with the visual verification..
i am using a hosting service from zidev.com

like i said, say if i want to test out the registration, I log out, act as if Im am going to register a new account, but the part where you are supposed to type in the letters, there is a picture with all the dots and diagonal lines, but no letters appear on that. If you click the listen to the letters, you can hear only the first few letters, but at least it is telling what the letters are supposed to be. make sense?

dpiffy

its been a week since I heard any response..
i dont want to have this topic get burried so far that no one will see it again.. it was already 2 1/2 pages deep..

elnayfi

yea me too i need this my Visual verification does not appear at all , but on ie it does hope you guys help us thanx

naro

Does built-in captcha support verification code in posts ? My forum is open for anonymous users and I want to require captcha on every anonymous post.

Thanks

Advertisement: