News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Showing Who's Where

Started by scottb, August 19, 2004, 09:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottb

I guess it was an old YaBBSE mod where one could see where others are from the board index.  Like under the board description it would list everyone currently viewing that board. Anyone know how I can do this on my board?

Thanks

Amacythe

At the bottom of the index page, where the members online are listed, click either the icon to the left or the # guests, # users.  Both are links to the "Who's Online"

If you're referring to listing names in the actual forums, in your Admin Panel/Forum Configuration/Current Theme's Settings/Show who is viewing the board index and posts?... make sure that box shows member names.

scottb

Quote from: Amacythe on August 19, 2004, 09:37:47 PM
At the bottom of the index page, where the members online are listed, click either the icon to the left or the # guests, # users. Both are links to the "Who's Online"

If you're referring to listing names in the actual forums, in your Admin Panel/Forum Configuration/Current Theme's Settings/Show who is viewing the board index and posts?... make sure that box shows member names.

Cool thanks

Amacythe

Advertisement: