News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Charter Membership - how long of a wait?

Started by 3pears, March 06, 2007, 12:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3pears

I am hoping to support SMF by becoming a charter member and so paid through PayPal last Thursday. My profile still says I have no paid subscriptions. Does anyone know how long it takes for SMF to process and set this up? I recently found and loaded SMF in the past couple of weeks. It was immensely easy and smooth and my whole phpbb forum is already converted over. Because of this, I easily felt justified in paying for a membership - SMF Rocks!

SMF - if you haven't checked PayPal lately, please do so and get me on board, thanks!

Chris
------------------
Pocket Library Assistant for Pocket PC [nofollow]

Alan S

For me it took about 15 minutes , I got the badge instantly but it took 15 min for me to be able to view the extra features you get when your a CM.
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

Oldiesmann

Quote from: 3pears on March 06, 2007, 12:22:04 PM
I am hoping to support SMF by becoming a charter member and so paid through PayPal last Thursday. My profile still says I have no paid subscriptions. Does anyone know how long it takes for SMF to process and set this up? I recently found and loaded SMF in the past couple of weeks. It was immensely easy and smooth and my whole phpbb forum is already converted over. Because of this, I easily felt justified in paying for a membership - SMF Rocks!

SMF - if you haven't checked PayPal lately, please do so and get me on board, thanks!

Chris
------------------
Pocket Library Assistant for Pocket PC

I'll take a look at this when I get home in a little while.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

redone

As a general rule it can take anything upto about 24 hours to receive your upgrade within the forum. I am sure Oldies we have you updated when he get's home. ;)

Killer Possum

Quote from: redone on March 06, 2007, 04:09:54 PM
As a general rule it can take anything upto about 24 hours to receive your upgrade within the forum.

Just as a heads up, he did already point out that he paid last Thursday.

Oldiesmann

I just checked on this. Your eCheck hasn't cleared the bank yet, but Paypal expects the funds to come through tomorrow. Once this happens, I'll update your status.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

3pears

No worries. Leave it to PayPal to take their sweet time, eh?? :)

As of today I have been updated as expected. Thank you very much! woot!

Chris  

Oldiesmann

Good to hear. I guess the paid subscriptions mod handles that automatically (either that or someone beat me to it :P)

Congrats on becoming a charter member :)
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Thantos

Well ideally when the payment clears, PayPal should trigger the IPN which would then do all the forum magic needed.

NEMINI

Quote from: Thantos on March 07, 2007, 02:36:46 PM
Well ideally when the payment clears, PayPal should trigger the IPN which would then do all the forum magic needed.

Would be nice, but paypal doesn't.
signatures are boring.

Advertisement: