SQL syntax error in Post.php

Started by CapriSkye, November 01, 2004, 03:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapriSkye

i think the error has something to do with the language, because i searched the board and nobody has this problem. the error is in Post.php and it's

SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'joky', '[email protected]', 1099267648,
'192.168.24.50', 1, 'Re: 我是還來測試許' at line 5
File: /home/smf/Sources/Post.php
Line: 1255

and another same one with clean install

SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'joky', '[email protected]', 1099340863,
'192.168.24.50', 1, 'bb 更新完後來試 許' at line 5
File: /home/smf/Sources/Post.php
Line: 1196

somebody please help, thanks!

[Unknown]

Probably the MySQL on your/that server is too old.  You might also want to change the collation/character set settings in MySQL.

Edit: Does this happen if you post the same text with the English language file?  I would expect it not to (assuming the character set was still Latin1.)

-[Unknown]

CapriSkye

i believe it has something to do with the server, it works on my forum, just one of my user's. and he has Apache 1.31 , PHP 4.3.6 , MySQL 3.23.58.

i just did some test home his forum, and it only show errors when trying to post '許功蓋', the three words i was talking about in earlier post, and same happened when choosing english on his forum.  but they work okay on my forum though. so maybe it's the server? thanks unknown.

[Unknown]

MySQL 3.x did not support character sets as well as newer versions do (such as 4.x...)

-[Unknown]

Advertisement: