News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Feel The Music

Started by ~WannaBeDie, July 15, 2008, 04:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~WannaBeDie

Link to the theme

2.01RC1 Demo

Feel The Music theme is designed by WannaBeDie.
Current version: 1.1.10, 2.0RC1.2
Note: Forever Music, Feel The Music!
Temmuz ayında yeni temalar tasarlamak istiyorum :) Var mı aklında hoş tasarımlar olan?Fikir verebilecek olan ? :)

Hoochie Coochie Man

İnadına SMF 1.1.X

Sakae

AWESOME!!

But I'm experiencing some problem with catbg-l and catbg-r, as they exist in image folder, but they don't appear on site, neither on style.css.

How to add them?
http://www.tigrelog.com.br
l: simple p: machines

~WannaBeDie

but the theme is using bar graphs
Temmuz ayında yeni temalar tasarlamak istiyorum :) Var mı aklında hoş tasarımlar olan?Fikir verebilecek olan ? :)

Sakae

Not on mine SMF 2.0 RC1-1, not!

I can't see any link to catbg-l and -r on my style.css, is it ok?

JeremyB.

Have you messed with anything in the style?
"The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little."

Sakae

I'm using SMF 2.0 RC1-1 version, and it has no reference (in any file) to the files catbg-l.gif and catbg-r.gif, neither on style.css, or any .css file in css folder...

I just can't see what am I doing wrong!

Can you guys provide me a demo where catbg-l and catbg-r are showing it up?

bullbreedluverz

Quote from: Sakae on July 14, 2009, 06:58:59 PM
I'm using SMF 2.0 RC1-1 version, and it has no reference (in any file) to the files catbg-l.gif and catbg-r.gif, neither on style.css, or any .css file in css folder...

the catbg-l catbg-r are in the themes image folder but they arent being used - i would presume that these files are left over from another theme the author had made and used the same template files to develop this theme - sometimes images get left over by theme designers that they forget to remove - you dont need these images as this theme uses an image called bar.jpg for its category title bars

Sakae

Quote from: stikkki on July 14, 2009, 09:01:02 PM
Quote from: Sakae on July 14, 2009, 06:58:59 PM

the catbg-l catbg-r are in the themes image folder but they arent being used - i would presume that these files are left over from another theme the author had made and used the same template files to develop this theme - sometimes images get left over by theme designers that they forget to remove - you dont need these images as this theme uses an image called bar.jpg for its category title bars

That's the problem. This theme uses catbg-m and the catbg-l and catbg-r are the same color and fits perfectly when I put them together on PS.

I believe the theme's author forgot to insert this references on style.css.. If someone can code this, it would be awesome.

/* This is used for categories, page indexes, and several other areas in the forum.
.catbg and .catbg2 is for boardindex, while .catbg3 is for messageindex and display headers. */
.catbg , tr.catbg td , .catbg3 , tr.catbg3 td
{
    background: #FFFFFF url(images/catbg-m.gif) repeat-x;
    color: #fff;
    padding-left: 10px;
    padding-right: 10px;
}
.catbg2, tr.catbg2 td
{
    background: #FFFFFF url('images/catbg.jpg') repeat-x;
    padding-left: 10px;
    padding-right: 10px
}

.catbg, .catbg2
{
    font-weight: bold;
}
.catbg3, tr.catbg3 td, .catbg3 a:link, .catbg3 a:visited
{
    font-size: 95%;
    text-decoration: none;
}
.catbg a:link, .catbg a:visited, .catbg2 a:link, .catbg2 a:visited
{
    text-decoration: none;
}
.catbg a:hover, .catbg2 a:hover, .catbg3 a:hover
{
    color: #f1f1f1
}

Anyone? :(

bullbreedluverz

so what your saying is the theme author is completely wrong and must of submitted a theme but completely forgot to add classes for catbg-l & catbg-r

MAYBE the theme author never wanted the few catbg's used to have corners

to add corners takes more than just adding catbg-l & catbg-r classes in style.css - these would have to be added in other files too

what your asking really is for someone to redesign this theme for you

Sakae

Quote from: stikkki on July 16, 2009, 04:06:00 AM
so what your saying is the theme author is completely wrong and must of submitted a theme but completely forgot to add classes for catbg-l & catbg-r

What? I'm pretty sure I didn't said that.

Quote from: stikkki on July 16, 2009, 04:06:00 AM
MAYBE the theme author never wanted the few catbg's used to have corners

to add corners takes more than just adding catbg-l & catbg-r classes in style.css - these would have to be added in other files too

what your asking really is for someone to redesign this theme for you

That's why I wrote (and now I quote):

Quote from: Sakae on July 13, 2009, 08:09:08 PM
AWESOME!!

But I'm experiencing some problem with catbg-l and catbg-r, as they exist in image folder, but they don't appear on site, neither on style.css.

How to add them?

Advertisement: