News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Order News

Started by 青山 素子, April 04, 2007, 02:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamili34

Bigguy

I downloaded this and it says it is corrupt or not compatible with my version. (SMF 2.0 beta3 public)

青山 素子

Tested 1.0.4 and it looks to work okay. Are you sure you got the latest version?
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Bigguy

I will try it again. I installed Boardhover mod right after this mod so I know the forum is working correctly. Hold on; will try it now.

Bigguy

I tried it again and this si what I got:

The package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted.

青山 素子

Odd. Can you open the archive?

To test, I used the download URL option in SMF 2.0b3p.
Motoko-chan

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Bigguy

It opens fine...whats the .kpf file in there. ??? (smf-ordernews.kpf) All the .xml files open ok as well.

青山 素子

The kpf is a project file for Komodo. It shouldn't cause a problem. Try re-compressing as a zip and seeing if it works for you then.
Motoko-chan

Bigguy

Ok I will try this when I get back on my main computer, thanks. :)

Bigguy

Re-compressing as a zip file worked, thanks. :)

青山 素子

I'm trying to recall if SMF makes system calls to uncompress or built-in zlib...

Perhaps there is an old version of zlib or whatnot that doesn't like my archive.
Motoko-chan

Exsharaen

Hi, could you possibly update this mod to support SMF 1.1.6? When I try to install, it says the package doesn't appear to support my SMF version.

Thank you.

青山 素子

This mod should work just fine on 1.1.6, just use the emulate_version trick.
Motoko-chan

Dret

Quote from: Motoko-chan on September 08, 2008, 11:05:46 AM
This mod should work just fine on 1.1.6, just use the emulate_version trick.

emulate_version trick...?

Can You explain better... please?

Your Mod is an  essential tool for me...!!! ;)

Thanks...!!
Bye.
Dret

青山 素子

Motoko-chan

Dret

Thanks a lot!
Bye.

Dret.

Exsharaen

EDIT:

Sorry, I didn't notice that there was an update for this mod. I had one version late (1.0.5) and that's the one I tried  to install. The latest one works just fine.

Thanks for your reply.

islam2hamy

nice mod,

Arabic translation attached .

Arabic Translator - Web Designer
My Mods / My Themes  //  GfxLand

TurtleKicker

Any chance on updating for SMF2 RC2?

青山 素子

When I get time. I'm awfully busy right now.
Motoko-chan

Advertisement: