Problem after installing the latest SMF / Joomla bridge

Started by rhodan, April 05, 2007, 06:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhodan

Hi,

I have installed and setup the latest SMF, and Joomla. I then installed the bridge. However, when I now try and browse to my previously working Joomla site, I get this error:

Warning: smf_header_include(c:/program files/easyphp1-8/www/joomla/forum/SSI.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\joomla\mambots\system\SMF_header_include.php on line 70

Fatal error: smf_header_include(): Failed opening required 'c:/program files/easyphp1-8/www/joomla/forum/SSI.php' (include_path='.;C:/Program Files/EasyPHP1-8\php\pear\') in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\joomla\mambots\system\SMF_header_include.php on line 70

Any idea's ?

Thanks

Orstio

rhodan

I went to the component and saved the correct path to SMF. It still didn't work. So I closed the browser and tried again, it works. Must be a bug with refreshing the page.

Anyhow, on the main Joomla page, I now get these errors at the bottom:

Notice: Undefined variable: modSettings in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\smf\Themes\default\languages\index.english.php on line 104

Notice: Undefined variable: modSettings in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\smf\Themes\default\languages\index.english.php on line 230

Notice: Undefined variable: modSettings in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\smf\Themes\default\languages\index.english.php on line 231

Notice: Undefined variable: modSettings in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\smf\Themes\default\languages\index.english.php on line 325

Idea's ?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: