News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Allowed Groups Embedded Flash

Started by ディン1031, April 05, 2007, 07:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ディン1031

Quote from: capitanqueso on May 12, 2008, 03:08:10 AM
could you help me seems that the admin does´t know how to enable the flash button to work could you tell me how it is.
I understand it ´s by default setted off i guess he doesn´t speak english or is plain stupid or just don't want to put it on.
are there a mod just for youtube or goear i been seen some bbc around like [youtube][/youtube][goear][/goear][yt][/yt]
He should search in the Customize Modification Area there are a lot of Mods for this ;).

My mod is a special mod, that allow selected groups to use the flash ;).

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

capitanqueso

Quote from: ディン1031 on May 12, 2008, 11:34:17 AM
Quote from: capitanqueso on May 12, 2008, 03:08:10 AM
could you help me seems that the admin does´t know how to enable the flash button to work could you tell me how it is.
I understand it ´s by default setted off i guess he doesn´t speak english or is plain stupid or just don't want to put it on.
are there a mod just for youtube or goear i been seen some bbc around like [youtube][/youtube][goear][/goear][yt][/yt]
He should search in the Customize Modification Area there are a lot of Mods for this ;).

My mod is a special mod, that allow selected groups to use the flash ;).

Bye
DIN1031

I,m in top of this thank you already send your mod and others to the admin i´m waiting his answer! thank you all again.

MaXiForum.cz

Hi,
ist das möglich, damit für die verbotenen Personen keine Hinweise erscheinen werden?
Es wird nur text: "...." ausgeschrieben sein...
Danke für Antwort

ディン1031

Quote from: MaxiPes on June 04, 2008, 10:35:35 AM
Hi,
ist das möglich, damit für die verbotenen Personen keine Hinweise erscheinen werden?
Es wird nur text: "...." ausgeschrieben sein...
Danke für Antwort
How do you mean that?

Wie meinst du das?

Bye
DIN1031

underdogson

i get an error trying to install it....

Quote1.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/Display.php     Test successful
2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePosts.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed
5.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Post.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Post.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Admin.template.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.english.php    Test successful
9.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.english-utf8.php    Skipping file
10.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.german.php    Skipping file
11.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.german-utf8.php    Skipping file
12.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.turkish.php    Skipping file
13.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.french.php    Skipping file
14.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.greek.php    Skipping file
15.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.brazilian-utf8.php    Skipping file
16.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Admin.brazilian.php    Skipping file

any idea?

ディン1031

Many?...

Sorry but this is the importend change if it not work than it will cause a lot problems. I don't no which mod interfere :X.

Bye
DIN1031

robot

Thank you very match für this mod .

M@gician

Hi i am trying to get this mod to work but keep getting white boxs.
This is the code that i am trying to get to work

<object classid='clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000' codebase='http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0' [nofollow]; height='400' width='400'><param name='movie' value='http://www.myminilife.com/embed/mhlite' [nofollow]; /><param name='flashvars' value='landid=2346217&autoplay=1' /><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><embed src='http://www.myminilife.com/embed/mhlite' [nofollow]; width='400' height='400' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' allowFullScreen='true' flashvars='landid=2346217&autoplay=1' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' [nofollow]; /></object>

I am obviously missing something, but not sure what or where.

Please help and thanks in advance

ディン1031

Quote from: M@gician on August 11, 2008, 12:26:25 PM
Hi i am trying to get this mod to work but keep getting white boxs.
This is the code that i am trying to get to work

<object classid='clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000' codebase='http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0'; height='400' width='400'><param name='movie' value='http://www.myminilife.com/embed/mhlite'; /><param name='flashvars' value='landid=2346217&autoplay=1' /><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><embed src='http://www.myminilife.com/embed/mhlite'; width='400' height='400' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' allowFullScreen='true' flashvars='landid=2346217&autoplay=1' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'; /></object>

I am obviously missing something, but not sure what or where.

Please help and thanks in advance
Did you insall my mod for flash or other mods, too? The html convert will not work anymore if you install "Auto Embed Video/Audio Clips" (i need to solve this problem...).

My Mod only take the link and make it to a flash tag, can you give me the result flash tag?

Bye
DIN1031

Sickthing

I'm getting an error in my logs after I installed the mod on 1.1.5.  Is it possible to fix?

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member  Expat       Today at 10:16:18 PM
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this IP address 203.      Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL http://expat.heyjoe.ph/index.php?action=postsettings
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: allowedFlashGroups
File: /home/heyjoe/public_html/philippine-expat-community/Sources/ManagePosts.php
Line: 312

ディン1031

Quote from: Sickthing on August 24, 2008, 10:24:11 AM
I'm getting an error in my logs after I installed the mod on 1.1.5.  Is it possible to fix?

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member  Expat       Today at 10:16:18 PM
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this IP address 203.      Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL http://expat.heyjoe.ph/index.php?action=postsettings
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: allowedFlashGroups
File: /home/heyjoe/public_html/philippine-expat-community/Sources/ManagePosts.php
Line: 312
Did you become this error each time you open this page? :X

Can you attache you ManagePosts.php because after my install on this possition is something else and not a mod entry of my mod ;).

Bye
DIN1031

Sickthing

Yes I got it every time.   I think everytime Ii did anything on the board.

I uninstalled the  file, don't know if it will do you any good since I no longer have the mod installed.  But perhaps you'll see I have a badly fouled up file..  I just tried to re-install it and got an error in the load.php  :(

I'll attach it and the new file giving me an error on install.  I may have broken the board.  Someone just told me how to delete all modes, via installing a clean copy of SMF.  Maybe i need to do that.

I installed a LOT of mods all at once.  I should not have done that.

Sickthing

Yes I got it every time.   I think everytime Ii did anything on the board.

I uninstalled the  file, don't know if it will do you any good since I no longer have the mod installed.  But perhaps you'll see I have a badly fouled up file..  I just tried to re-install it and got an error in the load.php  :(

I'll attach it and the new file giving me an error on install.  I may have broken the board.  Someone just told me how to delete all modes, via installing a clean copy of SMF.  Maybe i need to do that.

I installed a LOT of mods all at once.  I should not have done that.

ディン1031

So now you've confused me... << i want the File: /home/heyjoe/public_html/philippine-expat-community/Sources/ManagePosts.php but the mod should be installed oO. But you deinstalled it and post afterward that there is a error... did the forum not work because of this error? It's very complicated now for me to help you now...
Did you installed the mod with that error on install or did you leave it without install... ??? I'm totally confused...

First error Load.php
Line 996 should be look like
$profile['signature'] = parse_bbc($profile['signature'], true, 'sig' . $profile['ID_MEMBER']);(The tab in front is missing).

In the the Post.php i did not find a error oO, but it's impossible to find missing spaces or tabs...

Bye
DIN1031

tadi

hello,

i do want to have this mod.
But when I upload the package I take this

1.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/Display.php     Test successful
2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePosts.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed
5.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Post.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Post.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Admin.template.php    Test successful
etc

I use this mods:
1.     Auto Embed Video/Audio Clips      3.1.1 
2.    Board Viewers Mod    1.2    
3.    Ignore user    1.4    
4.    Avatar on Member List    1.0    
5.    Hide Info Center From Guests    1.0    
6.    Users Online Today Mod    1.4.0    
7.    nCode Image Resizer    1.0    
8.    clickableImagebbcode    1.0    

Can you give me a solution?
I want this mod, so if someone could help me  >:( 

Thanks  :)

ディン1031

Hmmm the importend changes :)

This are change, you can do them manual, but make a backup before ;).

Change in Filename: $sourcedir/Load.php
Search for this
$profile['signature'] = parse_bbc($profile['signature'], true, 'sig' . $profile['ID_MEMBER']);

Replace All with
if(!isset($modSettings['allowedFlashGroups']))
$modSettings['allowedFlashGroups'] = array();
if(!is_array($modSettings['allowedFlashGroups']))
$modSettings['allowedFlashGroups'] = explode(',', $modSettings['allowedFlashGroups']);
$profile['signature'] = parse_bbc($profile['signature'], true, 'sig' . $profile['ID_MEMBER'], in_array($profile['ID_GROUP'], $modSettings['allowedFlashGroups']));

Search for this
else
{
$avatar_width = '';
$avatar_height = '';
}

Replace All with
else
{
$avatar_width = '';
$avatar_height = '';
}

if(!empty($profile['ID_MEMBER']) && !empty($board_info['moderators']))
$is_mod = in_array($profile['ID_MEMBER'], array_keys($board_info['moderators']));
else
$is_mod = false;

Search for this
'signature' => &$profile['signature'],
'location' => &$profile['location'],

Replace All with
'signature' => &$profile['signature'],
'embendedFlash' => in_array($profile['ID_GROUP'], $modSettings['allowedFlashGroups']) || in_array($profile['ID_POST_GROUP'], $modSettings['allowedFlashGroups']) || ($is_mod && in_array(3, $modSettings['allowedFlashGroups'])),
'location' => &$profile['location'],

Bye
DIN1031

tadi

thanks for the reply.   :)

I will do it and then I'll be back for the results   ;)

tadi

so I am back.

It did worked. It is very good.

I only did the changes in the Load file manually, and the others with the installation package.

Thank you very much for the mod and the help. 

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

B.SkiLLs

Quote from: tadi on September 07, 2008, 10:57:53 AM
hello,

i do want to have this mod.
But when I upload the package I take this

1.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/Display.php     Test successful
2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePosts.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Load.php    Test failed
5.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Post.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Post.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Admin.template.php    Test successful
etc

I use this mods:
1.     Auto Embed Video/Audio Clips      3.1.1 
2.    Board Viewers Mod    1.2    
3.    Ignore user    1.4    
4.    Avatar on Member List    1.0    
5.    Hide Info Center From Guests    1.0    
6.    Users Online Today Mod    1.4.0    
7.    nCode Image Resizer    1.0    
8.    clickableImagebbcode    1.0    

Can you give me a solution?
I want this mod, so if someone could help me  >:( 

Thanks  :)

I am getting same error and tryied what you said above also and still same. im running 1.1.6 with mods of:

1.     SMF 1.0.14 / 1.1.6 Update      1.0       [ Uninstall ]  [ List Files ]  [ Delete ]
2.    Auto Embed Video/Audio Clips    3.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
3.    SMF 1.0.14 / 1.1.6 Update    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
4.    Enhanced Profile    1.1.5    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
5.    Custom Profile Field Mod    3.19    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
6.    SMF 1.0.13 / 1.1.5 / 2.0 b3.1 Update    1.0    [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
7.    SMF 1.0.12 / 1.1.4 / 2.0 b1.1 Update    1.0    [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
8.    SMF 1.0.12 / 1.1.4 / 2.0 b1.1 Update    1.0    [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
9.    SMF 1.0.14 / 1.1.6 Update    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
10.    PM On Registration    1.0.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
11.    Change_Poster_Of_Topic_And_Message    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
12.    delete inactive users    1.0.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
13.    Default Avatar

any answers or way to fix this, i would love this mod and really need it, plus make some touch ups to it maybe.

VICKTORY THE UNDERDOG Documentary – Pitbulls the untold true story

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

ディン1031

Advertisement: