News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Language in registration

Started by Edurg, April 09, 2007, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SacmaliK

My Mods
Veoh Bbc Tag:here
Topic get Keywords:here

Faber73

Mick.

If i decide to use this mod....do i have to update my language files?      Cuz they're outta date.

pomak

install Error/Tovaria greshki

!!Paket Yüklenirken Hata Oluştu

Paket yüklenirken en az bir hata oluştu. Eğer ne yaptığınızı bilmiyorsanız yükleme işlemine devam etmemeniz şiddetle önerilir. Bu hatanın nedeni yüklemek istediğiniz paketin forum'unuzda yüklü olan başka bir paketle çakışması, paketteki bir hata, paketin sorunsuz çalışması için sizde yüklü olmayan başka bir pakete ihtiyaç duyması veya paketin SMF'nin farklı bir sürümü için dizayn edilmiş olması olabilir.

i dont know the reason of this error. Could you help me?
Hatanin neden bilmiyorum. Turkce fazla iyi degil.  Yardim edebirmisiniz?
Neznam no ima greshki vav tovaria. Bihteli me pomaga?

KGIII

Quote from: pomak on April 10, 2007, 04:56:10 AM
install Error/Tovaria greshki

!!Paket Yüklenirken Hata Oluştu

Please TRY to stick to the English language in all but the language specific forums. Thanks. :)

My PC Support Forum
Please ask in-thread before PMing
                   SMF Help
                   Visit My Blog

How can we improve the support process?:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=163533.0

SMF vs. Godzilla? Who do you think will win?

pomak

This is the problem. And i cant solve the problem so i need help for this operation

!!Error in Package Installation

At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.
Installation Readme

Install Actions
Installations actions for "Lenguaje en el registro":
Installing this package will perform the following actions:  Type Action Description
1. Execute Modification Install.mod Modification parse error

KGIII

Are you using UTF-8 perhaps? If so search for a user with the name of Metallica48423 and see their posts. They are our official language error guru even if they deny it. ;)

My PC Support Forum
Please ask in-thread before PMing
                   SMF Help
                   Visit My Blog

How can we improve the support process?:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=163533.0

SMF vs. Godzilla? Who do you think will win?

hobox

When I tried to Install this I got reports that these files don't exist.
./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish.php     
./Themes/default/languages/index.turkish.php

I use swedish-utf8 so can I safely install this mod and what changes are necessary in the index.language.php files?

edi67

excellent mod

one question , my forum is multilanguage but the language of default is italian, there is the way for have as default in selection of language , the italian and not the english as i have now?

thx
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

edi67

Quote from: Edurg on April 17, 2007, 01:04:15 PM
That you want? That alone could choose the Italian one?

No i want only that that 1° default choice is italian ( after english, spanish french ecc ), now installing your mod i have english as 1° choice of default and after the other ( english, spanish , french ecc.)
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Kettu

Why do you replace something with the completely same?

<edit file>
$themedir/Register.template.php
</edit file>

<search for>
<td width="40%">
<b>', $txt[82], ':</b>
</td>
<td>
<input type="password" name="passwrd2" size="30" tabindex="', $context['tabindex']++, '" />
</td>
</tr>';
</search for>

<replace>
<td width="40%">
<b>', $txt[82], ':</b>
</td>
<td>
<input type="password" name="passwrd2" size="30" tabindex="', $context['tabindex']++, '" />
</td>
</tr>
</replace>

there is no difference. 8)
Main Forum: SMF 2.0.6
Co-Forum: SMF 2.0.6

Edurg

First have a '; and second quited the '; In order that it works, if not it does not work.  ;)

Kettu

Quote from: Edurg on April 23, 2007, 12:39:58 PM
First have a '; and second quited the '; In order that it works, if not it does not work.  ;)
Ah, now I see :D
Main Forum: SMF 2.0.6
Co-Forum: SMF 2.0.6

Klozi

Quote from: edi67 on April 20, 2007, 05:46:19 PM
Quote from: Edurg on April 17, 2007, 01:04:15 PM
That you want? That alone could choose the Italian one?

No i want only that that 1° default choice is italian ( after english, spanish french ecc ), now installing your mod i have english as 1° choice of default and after the other ( english, spanish , french ecc.)

I want the same, too. Or is there any other way to control the order of the list?

Advertisement: