News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Post-Conversion Issue

Started by Caitlain, April 10, 2007, 03:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caitlain

The conversion went well (no errors), but when I attempt to login using the administrator's account, I get logged in, but it won't allow me to go anywhere.  The action string suggests it wants me to accept some sort of "agreement" (the user agreement, perhaps?).  If I click on any of the menu items (i.e., Admin, Memberlist, etc.), it just refreshes the index page.

http://www.mydomain.com/forum/index.php?action=accept_agreement

Any ideas on how I can fix this or what I can do to get around it?

margarett

It seems that your user is missing agreement... Maybe it has failed in converter?

Go to phpmyadmin, to your forum (SMF) database, and use following sql command:
UPDATE 'smf_members'
SET 'accepted_agreement'="1"

Anyway, SMF usually does not do that by default... Did you installed any MOD before convert?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

JayBachatero

Did you install any mod before converting to SMF?  This is not an SMF nor converter issue.  Seems like a mod issue.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Caitlain

Just to close this out, since I never got a reply, I actually started over from scratch.  It blew away a week's worth of work, but it resolved the issue.  I do agree that it was probably a mod, but at the time, I couldn't get into it to do anything anyway, so I just started over.  Thanks.

Advertisement: