News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Make smiley popup window user resizable

Started by packman, September 13, 2004, 03:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

packman

I can't see this requested elsewhere, so...

Would it be possible to make the smiley popup window resizable by users? I have a lot of smileys available to my users and the current popup window is too small to display many of them at a time. I'm not thinking about having the size stored on a user by user basis, just removing the fixed window size would solve the problem.
Chris

[Unknown]

Find, Post template:

var row, i, smileypopup = window.open("", "add_smileys", "toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,width=480,height=220,resizable=no");

Replace:
var row, i, smileypopup = window.open("", "add_smileys", "toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,width=480,height=220");

* The smileys popup is now user-resizable. (Post template)

-[Unknown]

packman

Quote from: [Unknown] on September 13, 2004, 03:35:08 AM
Find, Post template:

var row, i, smileypopup = window.open("", "add_smileys", "toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,width=480,height=220,resizable=no");

Replace:
var row, i, smileypopup = window.open("", "add_smileys", "toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,width=480,height=220");

That didn't work for me. I had to use 'resizable=yes' to get it to work.
Chris

[Unknown]

Bleh.  Defaults should make sense :P.  Then again, I should have tested that.

-[Unknown]

cmcmom

Coldfx

Quote from: cmcmom on August 23, 2007, 11:09:34 PM
Can you do this with a custom theme?

Yes, as long as the theme doesn't edit have its own Post.template.php

Advertisement: