News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Thanks for the feature requests

Started by Thantos, April 21, 2007, 10:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

Recently I've found myself looking at the Feature Requests board a lot lately.  There have been some really good ideas being requested there.  I'm actually working on a few of them, one of which is turning out to not be as simply as I thought :P

I just want to encourage you all to keep making suggestions.  I'm really happy that we have a user base that is willing to make suggestions about how we can improve the forum software.  This is important since historically some of the best ideas come from people outside of the company/industry/etc.

So keep up the good work!

Daniel15

Yeah, some of the requests are brilliant :D

I don't think many people would be reading this with the blogs still not working ;)
http://blogs.simplemachines.org/dev/166469/Thanks+for+the+feature+requests.html
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

Dragooon

Harro

Now that 2.0 has been announced there has been indeed some great requests and suggestions.
And Thantos, if you ever feel bored then feel free to write here which ones you are working on :P

anunlike

And likewise, thanks to all the team, especially the developers, for really taking them to heart and for letting us know that you take them to heart and for keeping us informed. :)

SeanK

I too would be interested in seeing what your working on for the feature requests.

Quote from: Harro on April 23, 2007, 04:55:29 AM
Now that 2.0 has been announced there has been indeed some great requests and suggestions.
And Thantos, if you ever feel bored then feel free to write here which ones you are working on :P

Thephatrican

I have seen a lot of great ideas on the forum as well. I can't wait to see which ones are going to be made into the forum software.

Halo 3 Community
[nofollow]

Niteblade

If v1.1.2 is this good, I can hardly wait for 2.0.
affiliate blog

Goose4all

Quote from: nite0859 on May 27, 2007, 05:10:41 PM
If v1.1.2 is this good, I can hardly wait for 2.0.

not me...

its raining outside.. doesnt that meen its october? :D

wxtracker93

Advertisement: