News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Joomla Login problems

Started by metodo7, May 02, 2007, 10:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metodo7

Hello i recently got smf bridge wrapped in my joomla website, everything seems perfect until I try login in from my joomla homepage with the the mod-smf_login in my menu, im able to log in but, when I do - it goes directly into the forum section adding "right and left" colums of my joomla module positions same as they appear in my homepage, when I actually configurated my forum wrapping to be without this colums cause they dont fit the page design with the forum so... im not sure if there is anything I could do about it.  Besides that, ive tried changing parameters in the smf login module so when I log in would be possible to redirect into my joomla homepage,  but when I log in the module still takes me to the forum page, so basicly is not recogniziing my module url redirecting options, why is this? cause at least if ill be able to log and stay in my joomla homepage i would not have this problem cause lets say if people wants to go to the forum after they login in my joomla site they will just have to click "forum" link in my menu which is configured to not have the right and left colums at least with this option it will solve my problem, the thing is my module wont recognize redirecting.... If anyone could help me...
J. Manuel Lopez

metodo7

problem fixed, It was because my joomla and my smf were in different databases i fixe it in my cpanel!!
J. Manuel Lopez

Advertisement: