Need help with SMF - Joomla Bridge

Started by mythus, May 02, 2007, 04:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mythus

Greetings,

After removing, and even re-installing the Joomla software many times, and making sure o follow as well as I can the guide you have posted... I still seem unable to pull this off. So now I come to you, hoping that you can help me understand what is going on, what I am doing wrong, and so on.

Here is my website...

http://norovia.com

I am getting the following message when trying to access the website...

Warning: smf_header_include(/home/public_html/forums/SSI.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/noroviac/public_html/mambots/system/SMF_header_include.php on line 70

Fatal error: smf_header_include(): Failed opening required '/home/public_html/forums/SSI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/noroviac/public_html/mambots/system/SMF_header_include.php on line 70

The Joomla Software I am using is 1.0.12

The SMF I have is the 1.1.2 version

The bridge I am using is the new one (1.1.7).

I have uploaded the bridge and have followed everything step by step. Durin the process the first problem I keep having is anytime I try to go into Groups or Sync tabs in the bridge configuration, it keeps telling me t point to the right path and save once. I have done this hundreds of times by now.

My path I have been putting in is /home/public_html/forums

I have even tried adding in my username, and have even tried cutting out different parts of the path.

I have set everything else up, and made what changes the guide says to make. I have also made sure to save each time.

Please, help me get this right. I can't even get on the main website. I can still get in the forums oddly enough lol.

Kindred

your SMF directory is /home/noroviac/public_html/forums

not
/home/public_html/forums
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

mythus

Advertisement: