MySpace Profile Mod

Started by SMdot™, May 10, 2007, 05:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdviseorAnswers.com

Well something went wrong.

I modified the two files and came up with an fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_shout_all() (previously declared in /home/adviseor/public_html/testforum/Sources/Load.php(1767) : eval()'d code:2357) in /home/adviseor/public_html/testforum/Sources/Load.php(1767) : eval()'d code on line 2394

I tried turning off the shoutbox block and also removed it from th eTP block list, but still get this error.

Any ideas?
Social Networking

selorian

I'm a complete newbie just learning SMF and php, so these questions will just prove how much so.

I downloaded the beta from the link provided and noticed in the read me that something called GD is required.  What is GD?

Also, even though it isn't listed, is Tinyportal needed for this mod to work?

B0N35

Interested on how this project is going. I would love tyo contribute to help code it, only thing I'm lacking is coding knowledge.

This would be ideal for a forum I am working on at the moment!!!

ian1

JovanT

You can try my ultimate profile mod that is based on SMdot™'s idea.

myaicons

Quote from: John S on May 11, 2007, 02:13:55 AM
hahah, awesome... defintely we have to have something connected to the gallery lite mod that allows each member to upload pics (of themselves etc.. ) and have them display in their profile.. at least 4 or 5 would be great...

has anyone gotten this part so far????

i scratch your back you scratch my back...
funny thing about my back is its located on my...

AdviseorAnswers.com

I'm using JovanT's ultimate profile mod

Here's a link to it in use on my site.
http://www.adviseoranswers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3

Our members are beginning to use it now. I have found that myspace codes can be used but it doesn't work exactly as it should. I believe it is because SMF using a little different names for it's tables. (I'm no programmer, just guessing) I have been working on a basic code to use that does call the tables correctly, but with no luck. This mod is about as close as I have seen. I think with a little tweaking on this one and someone writing a program to automate writing custom css codes like the one the myspace customization sites use, this could be the only mod to use. (just my opinion of course)
Social Networking

B.SkiLLs

Does this have an update please for 1.1.5 with tinyportal mod that is will work on ??
VICKTORY THE UNDERDOG Documentary – Pitbulls the untold true story

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

kingkingston

So is this mod dead and buried ?

B.SkiLLs

VICKTORY THE UNDERDOG Documentary – Pitbulls the untold true story

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

AdviseorAnswers.com

I'm still using JovanT's ultimate profile mod. I have T.P. v1.0 beta3 & SMF 1.1.8

It takes a little coding but our profiles look pretty good.
Social Networking

itsasylum

this is really cool im am just wondering two things when will it be coming out and will it be compatible with SMF 2.0 RC3

Advertisement: