News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Another feature I'd like to see...

Started by Jazhawk, September 23, 2004, 07:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazhawk

...and granted, it may already be available but I have not found it yet.  But I would like for there to be a record of all visitors to display on the bottom of the index somewhere.  Not just those who are currently on or have been on in the last hour or whatever the limit is currently.  That record should expire at 12:00 am and start fresh again.

Now,  Ben_S to come in and tell me it already exists!

-Jazhawk

A.M.A

check FaSan's Package Server .. it is called 'OnLineUsersToday'
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

Jazhawk

The link is just a graphic A.M.A.

-Jazhawk

A.M.A

yeah .. delete the link cause I do not know if FaSan wants his package server to be available yet for public .. but he did the Mod
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

Jazhawk

Quote from: A.M.A on September 23, 2004, 07:55:17 PM
yeah .. delete the link cause I do not know if FaSan wants his package server to be available yet for public .. but he did the Mod

Since you know him, holla at him for me and tell him I could use that mod.  :)

-Jazhawk

A.M.A

Jazhawk

Thanx.  It's a cool feature to have.  I have it currently on my Yabb board.  Many of my members like to know who had been on because some are day posters (only post from work) and some evening.

-Jazhawk

Advertisement: