GoogleVideo BBC Tag

Started by Yakuza, July 28, 2006, 02:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamesparks

Alright I don't understand this still what files need to be edited and where at to make it work for smf 1.1.2

babjusi

You don''t need to change anything, just download the one that I have attached here. It will work fine with 1.1.2

Gamesparks

Thank you I guess I had the wrong package because once I uploaded that one it worked fine thanks for the help

babjusi

Quote from: Gamesparks on June 13, 2007, 05:59:32 AM
Thank you I guess I had the wrong package because once I uploaded that one it worked fine thanks for the help

No problem

Paddy

Is there a 1.1.3-compatible version on the way?

Cheers :D
I'd complain, but who'd listen?

babjusi

Quote from: Paddy on July 16, 2007, 10:02:39 PM
Is there a 1.1.3-compatible version on the way?

Cheers :D

Here you go mate  ;)

Paddy

Thank you very much!  Works great :D
I'd complain, but who'd listen?

babjusi

Matthew Schenker

Hello,
I updated to 1.1.4, and now I need to uninstall this modification.  However, when I go to the "Package Manager" I see the modification is listed but there is no uninstall option.

Please help!

Thanks!

TrueSatan

Matthew, this is a very common problem post upgrades and is not mod specific. If you access the mod package in on your server (in the packages directory) you can download it to your local machine, alter the package-info.xml file within it so as to add 1.1.4 to the install/uninstall supported  lines and repackage using whatever zip/archive utility takes your fancy then replace the version on your server with your new one. You could also try to use version emulate so as to do the uninstall, or uninstall the SMF forum upgrade and do it that way then reinstall the upgrade once done.

Advertisement: