Sitemap

Started by SlammedDime, May 12, 2007, 05:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amirali.b

ok !
then ... only I will change the themdir .
thanks for answer.
Iwill tell you the results.

regards.

nitins60

this package is either corrupted or not compatible with this smf version

Smf v1.1.3 package uploaded/downloaded properly. Checked whether Files are extracted to temp folder also (make sure i uploaded uncorrupted zip file).
Downloaded package Smfsitemap.v1.1.3a.zip

Jorin

Quote from: nitins60 on June 26, 2007, 08:40:38 PM
this package is either corrupted or not compatible with this smf version
Hmmm, can't install the 1.1.3a version on my smf 1.1.3 via package manager. It says there are no actions defined. :( It seems that the file package-info.xml is wrong?

SlammedDime

Sorry there guys, I guess when I edited the package-info.xml, it didn't get saved back into the zip file.  Try again using the latest version (I suppose) on the mod page.  Since there really isn't any code changes, just changing of the package-info file, I kept the version number the same as before 1.1.2... as not maybe not confuse people?
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

Jorin

Thanks, Matt, I edited the file for myself and could install your mod. It's working fine.

Robi052

Working fine, but in error log see this

8: Undefined index: user_info
Datoteka: /home/mojporta/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Sitemap.template.php (Boards sub template - eval?)
Linija: 86

Photoshocker

I cant see the xml link.. :( any ideas?

SlammedDime

Oh, damn, I forgot that I was working on it to hide the xml link so only admins could see it and I hadn't quite finished that part of it... ugh.. this is why i 'love' coding... haha...

Lets try this one more time... uninstall, redownload, then reinstall.... then you should be good to go.... I hope... :)
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

Robi052

Now I see in error log when click to xml

8: Undefined index: queryless_urls
Datoteka: /home/mojporta/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Sitemap.template.php (XMLDisplay sub template - eval?)
Linija: 108

SlammedDime

Interesting... in your forum settings, turn on queryless urls, then save, then turn them off, then save, and see if that fixes the problem.  The empty() function call in php shouldn't report an error like that, at least it doesn't in my test environment and on my live site, and i tested for that index just like SMF does in its core files.  But doing as I suggested should correct that issue.
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

Robi052

Quote from: Matt @ ARTcom on June 27, 2007, 04:00:25 PM
Interesting... in your forum settings, turn on queryless urls, then save, then turn them off, then save, and see if that fixes the problem.  The empty() function call in php shouldn't report an error like that, at least it doesn't in my test environment and on my live site, and i tested for that index just like SMF does in its core files.  But doing as I suggested should correct that issue.

Cannot found that. Where is it?

SlammedDime

Sorry, Admin Panel > Features and Options > Search engine friendly URLs
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

Robi052

Photoshocker

Quote from: Matt @ ARTcom on June 27, 2007, 01:12:16 PM
Oh, damn, I forgot that I was working on it to hide the xml link so only admins could see it and I hadn't quite finished that part of it... ugh.. this is why i 'love' coding... haha...

Lets try this one more time... uninstall, redownload, then reinstall.... then you should be good to go.... I hope... :)

Worked!  thanks!

Jorin

Quote from: Matt @ ARTcom on June 27, 2007, 01:12:16 PM

Huh? I installed it before you wrote this, but I see the XML link as admin, member and guest!  :o Google also see the link. Do I have to re-install also? Or do you think everything is allright?

SlammedDime

Check Sitemap.php in your sources directory.  At the very top, it will have the version number.  If it says 1.1.3, you're good to go.  If it says 1.1.4, uninstall it, then redownload it from the mod site and reinstall it. :)
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

Jorin

1.1.3. Fine  ;D

Thank you very much, Matt.