News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Sitemap

Started by SlammedDime, May 12, 2007, 05:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suki

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

SereneSeaForum

so specifically in my case: i am using smf 2.0.1. (the latest version, right?)

then i should write 2. 0. RC4 in the advanced field, then apply. (so is 2.0 RC 4 newer than 2.0.1?)

if not , i assume that even if it is called emulate, we are actually downgrade smf , right?
SereneSeaForum Love Intellect Wisdom Education for Happiness Peace Wealth via Show Reviews

Suki

you should type: 2.0 RC4

and no, 2.0 RC4 is not newer than 2.0.1

you aren't "downgrading"  SMF,  all you are doing is matching the SMF version with the one that the mod supports.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

SereneSeaForum

SereneSeaForum Love Intellect Wisdom Education for Happiness Peace Wealth via Show Reviews

herace

Please, update this mod.

humbleworld

I can't wait for this MOD to be updated. It's been a long wait.

Kindred

Huh?

It works fine on 2.0.2
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

rocknroller

i have problem with pretty url

links look like this

http://www.logooff.net/themes-support/index.php

and should be look like this

http://www.logooff.net/themes-support/

can you me help to reslove this?

humbleworld

Thanks Kindred. I installed Archive MOD of vbgamer. Will sitemap MOD duplicate the function of Archive MOD?

Realinfo

can it work on 2.0.2...........

Suki

Quote from: Realinfo on January 09, 2012, 08:57:54 AM
can it work on 2.0.2...........

Please read a few post above yours...

Realinfo

Ok.... thanks.......... I able to install...........

but when i run /index.php?action=sitemap;xml
then I got this.........

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 836817 bytes) in /home/realinfo/public_html/Source/Load.php on line 2635

while /index.php?action=sitemap
seems ok............

please help............

Fisch.666

Hi!

To add single pages and articles from Portamx (http://www.portamx.com) to the Sitemap  i've created an extension for this sitemap addon. I've added this extension as an attachment to this post.

Please Note
---------------
I have only very basic knowledge of php and smf so use this extension at your own risk. Maybe a more experienced user can have a look at this extension.

For singlepages in the .xml sitemap priority is statically set to 1.0 and lastchange to the current timestamp (with time()) because we have no create date for the single page.

Fisch.666

Ok, windows users got some problems with the attached tar.gz file so i've uploaded a new .zip archive to the post above.

SimpleGost

http://www.internetfazoni.com/index.php?action=sitemap;xml
I have a problem, links do not show in xml sitemap...
I really need it for google webmaster tools...
<loc/> is empty
Solution?
i using smf 2.0.2
Anyone had a same problem?

frytec

@InternetFazoni, try uninstall/reinstall (redownload).. i use this mod for a long time and never seen something like this...

SimpleGost

of course it didnt work out -.-"

Android4Life

I believe I installed it correctly, but I can't seem to find it, I did set it to xml. Please help!
Thanks to Frank with GC Webhosting for giving me the best hosting I could ask for!
Best customer support you could ask for!

Rust

I'm trying to get it to load on a 2.0.2 forum and and always get:  "The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."

Any ideas?  I've tried it about ten times now various ways.

Kindred

Use version emulate...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: