News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

CORP-LT

Started by padexx, May 19, 2007, 08:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

padexx

02 ZIP is the newest version
01 ZIP is an older version
buttons ZIP are the psd files for the buttons. if you want to create your own (others than english)

kd4moj

Thanks panic! Just installed it over my default install and it's looking good. Nice sleek look to it!

Deamon_Lord

This theme has been installed in my forum but i get this error, it says on the page that its 1.1.3 compatable, yes its SMF 1.1.3

padexx

On the same page it says:
SMF 1.1.3
No theme changes from SMF 1.1.2 -> 1.1.3! Just disable the "theme version attention" under current theme in your admin panel.

Deamon_Lord

Sorry im new to installing themes etc.
I cant find that option under current theme.
Could you give a direct path to it for 1.1.3?

Thanks

padexx

To see all the option you have to make the corp-lt theme to your (personal) default theme.
Then admin - Configuration- current theme - at the bottom (the last option)

Deckard73

hi,

i made a forum (v1.1.3.) with a modified Corp LT theme.

everything is working super, but i get always the following error-logs:
8: Undefined index: you are here:
File: /***/forum/Themes/old_style/xxx.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 257

[*** - is the path to the forum; xxx - different filenames, ie. Display.template, MessageIndex, and so on (i think these are the modified files)]

what does it mean? and how can i get rid of this?   ???

Deamon_Lord

Thanks, i got it to work but didnt really like it

padexx

Deckard73

"you are here:" is the intro of the link tree.
Do not know what you've changed.
Do you use a different language? Then you have to duplicate the Modifications.english.php in the theme's language folder and rename it to Modifications.YOUR_LANGUAGE.php (like Modifications.german.php)

Trollyed
:'(

Deckard73

Quote from: panic on July 20, 2007, 06:09:20 AM
Deckard73

"you are here:" is the intro of the link tree.
Do not know what you've changed.
Do you use a different language? Then you have to duplicate the Modifications.english.php in the theme's language folder and rename it to Modifications.YOUR_LANGUAGE.php (like Modifications.german.php)

yes, i use a hungarian language! thx for the quick help :D

Deamon_Lord

Quote from: panic on July 20, 2007, 06:09:20 AM

Trollyed
:'(

I think its a good theme i just don't think it looks right for my forum, if you post or pm me links to other ones you have made i would love to check them out

Deamon_Lord

I looked at it again, i have noticed that some options in the side bar of the admin panel are missing, and the add poll button is missing, the groups legend is gone and options in peoples profiles are also gone.
Sorry man

padexx

Hi Trollyed!

You don't have to use one of my themes  ;D
The things that are missing are MOD related things which have to be installed manually (in parts) on third party themes. Do a forum search for more info on this.
The missing add poll button is strange. No problem over here (New Poll).

You will find all my themes on padexx.de.

Deamon_Lord

So the Mods have to be reinstalled after a theme change?

QuoteYou will find all my themes on padexx.de.

Thanks ill check it out

padexx

QuoteSo the Mods have to be reinstalled after a theme change?

Some MODs change theme files (add code to them). So you have to add the changes to a theme manually if you add a theme after the MOD.

And some MODs only change the default theme, so all changes to 3rd party themes have to be done manually.

Please do a forum search on this and visit the DOCs. This has been discussed many times.

Boylie

using 1.1.3 i get this Attention admin:
You should put "Modifications.english-utf8.php" on the "languages" directory ( http://ww.site.comThemes/corp-lt02/languages/ ) in the theme of corp-lt.

Copy "Modifications.english.php" of the "languages" directory of corp-lt onto the first. Next, rename it according to the language for which you use the file. what dose it mean

padexx

download Modifications.english.php
rename it to Modifications.english-utf8.php
upload it again

if you are using another language than english rename it according to the language for which you use the file (i.e. Modifications.german.php or Modifications.german-utf8.php)

HuitZiloP

Theme has a wrong link as it downloads pdx-lt, is there any other link?

padexx

Pieces

Excellent theme!!

Thanks Panic.
Alphagamer: Game Discussion Blogs and Forum [nofollow]

Advertisement: