Default Membergroup on Registration

Started by Rudolf, May 20, 2007, 03:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacticalraccoon

I've installed this and reinstalled it, tried changing the emulator version, everything, and it still won't show up. Is there something else I need to do? I also manually chmoded all the required files, still nothing happened though. It won't show up under Admin -> Registration -> Settings.

Bocker

Hello, are you planning in the near future arrangements for SMF version 2.0 RC5?

Spoogs

Bigjoey

O, added that there are some things matter. To find and edit, but when there are no lines in which to add other lines is not good
   // Generate a sample registration image.
It is used for installing the RC5, but if it works, I doubt.
Line
   // Generate a sample registration image.
is found either in the original file ManageRegistration.php
And if it works, I do not know where to add

Spoogs

MaXiForum.cz

Spoogs this modification make not the same thing ... ;)

bburg5

I have tried in the past to get this to work on two different boards sharing the same data base.

Spoogs- would you be interested in looking at my file and see why I only get (no primary membergroups) & (Global Moderator) as my only two options for default membergroup placing?

Thanks.

pirc-bw

It's telling me the following...
Default membergroup
The ID of the membergroup that all new members should be assigned to upon registration.
What is the ID of the membergroup?
Merlene
Version Information:
Forum version: SMF 2.0.16
Current SMF version: SMF 2.0.16
www.bw-forums.com

SoftwareSamurai

Quote from: pirc-bw on November 08, 2013, 11:37:03 PM
What is the ID of the membergroup?
Perhaps you could install this mod and then go to Admin->Members->Membergroups->Edit Membergroups?

Alternatively, you could also go to Admin->Members->Membergroups->Edit Membergroups, click on a membergroup name, and then look carefully at the URL.

pirc-bw

Now why didn't I think of that... :)
Thanks I will give it a try.
Merlene
Version Information:
Forum version: SMF 2.0.16
Current SMF version: SMF 2.0.16
www.bw-forums.com

Flux Designs

This mod works with 2.0.7 Great companion for http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1804 as it requires the member id to work properly this linked mod also works on 2.0.7.

Advertisement: