News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

php include().. include site <head> area on all forum pages.

Started by 8105, May 21, 2007, 04:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kays

If it's at the root of your site try:

/subheader.php

Do you have Error Reporting turned on? That should tell you where the problem is.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

This is what I have there:

include("/submenu.php");

Yes, error reporting is on, no errors found, yet.

Kays

Try require() instead of include().  That should give an error if the file isn't found.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/submenu.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/110mb.com/p/c/-/u/k/_/_/_/pc-uk/htdocs/community/Sources/Load.php(1726) : eval()'d code on line 122

Kays

I don't know why I keep posting "submenu", It's "subheader" isn't it?

Sorry

My Mods

No, I renamed it to submenu the otherday.

EDIT:

When you said, use require(), I did, and now I cant access my forum to change it back....?

Kays

My Mods

Kays

The other option I realised would be to add "?theme=1" to the board url.

This will use the default theme.

My Mods

Kays

But if you're editing a secondary theme the default theme should work.

My Mods

But adding ?theme=1 on the end didn't work,

Don't worry, I re-uploaded a new index.template.php

Advertisement: