BETA - Mini Frequency Bars (v1.1 updated)

Started by karlbenson, May 31, 2007, 08:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMdot™

also do I replace all the comma's?

($fb['activity_size'] == 50) ? 'colspan="2" width="50px"></td>' : 'width="'. $fb['activity_size'] .'px"></td><td class="fb_white" title="', $fb['activity_stat'] .' ', $txt['fb_activityalt'] .'" width="', $fb['activity_diff'] .'px"></td>';

or just the first? or just the second?

karlbenson

You might be better uninstalling 1.0 and installing 1.1 which fixes those bugs plus some others.

SMdot™

thanks this works great ! but how do I get it to work for other themes??? I added the images to the parent dir of my current theme as well as modified the Display.template.php file and Modifications.english.php ... do I need to make modifications to the style.css file?

karlbenson

yes, just add them to the end of your custom theme style.css

Tanks

Karlbenson is there any chance of a reply to my question a few post up.. would help me alot if i can change the activity bar to show 2 pix per 0.1 average post per day.. please help me.. math isn't my strong side  :)

karlbenson

:(

I did reply.  (its not there)
Oh well

and oops,
I just checked and found another error (i've set the days registered)
find
// LONGEVITY
$regdays = 50;

Remove the
$regdays = 50;

And

for to increase the longevity change
$temp = round($regdays/5); (the /5 part to 2 etc)

Tanks

Ok cool but it is the activity i really want to change.. make it show 2 pxl for 0.1 average post.. right now it shows 2 pixel for 1.0 average post per day.. and my members dont post many post a day so 99% of them only have 0.x average posts per day.. can you help me with this ?

kaptkhaos

What would I need to change to give a little space between the bars and the users avatar?

TIA

Bob

Tanks

I managed to fix my problem with the activity.. you now get a full green bar if you have an average of 10 or 10+ posts per day.. great stuff :)

Btw the link for this mod is dead in the first post !

N3lson

Quote from: Tanks on June 06, 2007, 11:21:33 AM
I managed to fix my problem with the activity.. you now get a full green bar if you have an average of 10 or 10+ posts per day.. great stuff :)

Btw the link for this mod is dead in the first post !

:(

anyone have the 1.1 ?
I´m Portuguese Yeah

nitins60

N3lson

I´m Portuguese Yeah

nitins60

Error:
http://www.www.com/forum/index.php?topic=1.0
2: Divison by zero
File: /home/xxxx/forum/Themes/default/Display.template.php (eval?)
Line: 333

on new test board, fresh install

karlbenson

i have to be honest, i'm still no where near happy with this mod.

i might redo it again.

Apologies for the download link. I've upgraded my server and smf. unfortunately my dns has messed up. So until it gets resolves, the links are down.  Thanks for hosting it nitins60

sup_iran

HI
you fix all the errors? now its safe to install (1.1RC3) ?

regards.

trenchteam

Will this install with 1.1.3 or do I have to make modications in the XML files first?

NYPDSwat

Can someone help me I can't get this to install its driving me crazy  &gt;:(
Install Actions
Installations actions for "Frequency Bars":
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF. 

NYPDSwat

Hello Any Ideas On getting this to install  Please :)

karlbenson

download the mod file to to your pc.
open package-info.xml inside the mod

change
<install for="1.1 RC2">
to just
<install>

and same for uninstall
Then save/update the archive, then try upload and applying the mod.

At some point soon I hope to 'redo' this mod and submit to the customize site.

Advertisement: