Toksta Integration

Started by Fustrate, May 02, 2009, 08:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filipina

I did the upgrade manually seemed easier :)

Well in IE the links in profile you click pop up blocker comes on... hold down cntrl alt still nothing...did not try in FF yet.

also the only page the little status bar on the bottom DOES NOT show is my main forum page below it appears everywhere else. It shows on the portal front but the forum main shows yellow triangle error at bottom

http://www.melindaspenpals.com/penpal-community/index.php?action=forum

... u want a test account to make sure it is not just me?  not sure what is up with the forum main page either

EDIT - I find no problems in FF even on the forum main page no errors. Links in profiles work too. So it is still IE7 i get the error with the status bar not showing on forum main (yellow error triangle bottom right) and links in profile do not work for me in IE7

CerebralJam

Hmmm, thought I would try installing your upgrade to the mod and no change for me...  IE still not showing smilies... and before I was able to see the webcam but now not?  Odd.

I see it in Firefox as in me as user but can't let my other persona see in IE.  And this was working beforehand.  :)

Not sure I have progressed LOL  But thanks for trying.  All the other stuff shows up in Firefox, ie the tools, search and friends I think

Filipina

Thanks frustrate for your efforts... her is the deal.. IE nothing really works.. links in profiles do not work for me... you can use the status bar at the bottom to send a chat request but no one gets them.. i received one and tried to click it but IE seemed to block it. 

In FF you send someone a chat request they accept it but it is hit or miss on whether they can receive and accept the session.. i got only one session to start and it lasted two IM's before it stopped working. Looks like Toksta has a lot of work to do, or it is just not SMF friendly.  :) 

Fustrate

So this update broke IE? Can you post in [code][/code] tags everything that is after </body> in the page source (right click, view source in IE)?
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

Filipina

not sure if this is what you mean there is nothing after body but i will post this from bottom of main forum page.

</table>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!-- // --><![CDATA[
var window_oldOnload = window.onload;
window.onload = smf_codeFix;

function smf_codeFix()
{
var codeFix = document.getElementsByTagName ? document.getElementsByTagName("div") : document.all.tags("div");

for (var i = codeFix.length - 1; i > 0; i--)
{
if (codeFix[i].currentStyle.overflow == "auto" && (codeFix[i].currentStyle.height == "" || codeFix[i].currentStyle.height == "auto") && (codeFix[i].scrollWidth > codeFix[i].clientWidth || codeFix[i].clientWidth == 0) && (codeFix[i].offsetHeight != 0 || codeFix[i].className == "code"))
codeFix[i].style.height = (codeFix[i].offsetHeight + 36) + "px";
}

if (window_oldOnload)
{
window_oldOnload();
window_oldOnload = null;
}
}
// ]]></script>
</div>
<div id="ajax_in_progress" style="display: none;">Loading...</div>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
var TOKSTA_CONFIG = {
app_id : "573182",
user_id: "1",
user_hash: "e49be17302eaa630ceef517f0b13f5ab",
user_data: "name:stevemel;gender:;age:;single:;url:http://www.melindaspenpals.com/penpal-community/index.php?action=profile&u=1;pic:http://www.melindaspenpals.com/penpal-community/avs/avatar_1.png;city:;zip:;country:",
generated : "1240698402",
im : {
advanced_search : ["gender","age","city","country","single"]
},
chatbar : {
showUserData : ["gender","age"]
}
};
</script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://embed.toksta.com/embed/toksta.js"></script>

</body></html>

IvoLeite

Hello.

Today I've installed this mod on the default theme and in the one that all members use but I don't see the chat. I've enabled the Toksta IM and added the ID and password.

I use the 1.1.9 SMF version.

Can someone help me?
Tks in advanced.

ethankcvds

Wonder whats going on because everything seems to be working on both my site.

Edit: I'd like to see this fixed if at all possible when I select offline and browse to another area of the forum it puts me back as being online.

Also I'd like to see this added where the admin can set permissions on who is allowed access to the chat.
No Pm's for support please!

Filipina

Lucky for you ethankcvds ... I had dozens of people try to use it an people could not connect or the chat sessions ended abruptly within a few seconds.. You have an active forum where members are using it without issues? I was reading about toksta on vbulletin and they were also reporting the same types of problems. It is definitely on toksta's end. I am not out any money though because I never got it working long enough to consider paying for the upgraded service.   

Jole85

toksta is worked on my site..when i put some plugins into smf tonksta will not work... i try to remove plugins but i cannot see tonksta anymore... i have same error like filipina
::: www.Spalionica.com - Portal ::: www.Forum.Spalionica.com - Forum :::

qubbah

how can we put/change toksta bar from index.template to profile.template?

Fustrate

It's supposed to go on index.template.php because that adds it to every page automatically - profile.template.php just shows it in the profile. Additionally, I don't support this mod anymore, sorry :(
Steven Hoffman

razors edge

Fustrate, have you considered taking this mod up again for the latest 2.0.2 release? would be pretty sweet.

Fustrate

Nope, I'm not working on any modifications right now (or for the foreseeable future). If anyone wants to take this one over, all they have to do is ask :)
Steven Hoffman

Advertisement: